Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Still cant believe Shamrock choked like that
    It was rigged.

sloppy is offline New Member
    kenny Florian shouldnt have been in the finals there were many guys tougher than him that deserved.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sloppy
    kenny Florian shouldnt have been in the finals there were many guys tougher than him that deserved.

kenny florian was better than most guys on that show. he has an extraordinary record as a grappling competitior, including a bronze at brown at the pan am games. he's beaten tough guys in MMA before. he got spanked by diego...but so did everybody else. in fact his only losses in MMA are to diego and drew fickett, 2 very tough guys with UFC contracts.

next time, do your research b4 spouting off

Swellin Guest
    He was just a fish out of water in that weight class. He has fantastic skills and good technique....just wrong catagory for him.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    hmmm you must be kennies agent??? lol j/k hey he made it that far so IMO he was badder then the other guys, and IMO diego is a badass mother ****er and coulda rocked any of those fighters on that show period.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    It was the gyno on Shamrocks nipples that was weighing him down causing him to slip. I use to love him, but he really needs to hang it up now. Light heavyweight fight was the shi t. I think bonnar won=more damage, however I like forrest as a crazy ass fighter. Happy they both got contracts and cant wait untill the rematch. I thought forrest was gonna drop 3 or 4 times but bonnar couldnt finish him. Forrest=crazy SOB, not someone I would want to mess with in a bar fight. Looks kinda like forest gump untill you hit him, then he looks like crazy mutha fahka!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro,ORTIZ is over 6' and weighs no more then 205..not a beast in my book
    Tito walks around at a healthy 230

He is huge.
    He is a master at cutting weight.

He is not pund for pund THE STRONGEST, but he is definitly up there!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Shouldnt this be in the boxing/fighting/wrestlin forum ?????????

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    uhhhh he would beat your fcuking head in before the first round ended...nuff said...beast
    now,i have 20yr old KID who dont know **** about **** gonna tell me what would happen to me..he's not a beast kid..any homo who bleaches there hair blonde is anything but a beast..i think i would stand up just fine to him.but thats neither here nor there and anybody can say this or that on the internet.but the few guys on here that really know me.would laugh at your nieve statement..but thats cool,i understand you are young and very impressionable.you'll grow up some day and be your own man..dont worry

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    None of the middleweights or light heavyweights look like they juice, they are just too **** small.

Heavyweights, prolly, yea at one time.
    Shawn Shirk is small? Carlos Newton is small? Matt Hughes is small? They may not be 250lbs but they are **** solid. I bet they have better physiques then 90% of this board.
    http://www.hyperfight.hpg.ig.com.br/Ufc/hughes42.jpg
    http://www.knucklepit.com/_tmatt%20hughes3a.jpg
    http://www.fcfighter.com/PICTURES/UFC30/sean-sherk2.jpg
    Last edited by Prime; 04-11-2005 at 06:13 AM.

trustxme is offline New Member
    Anyone know whatever happened to Mark Kerr? I used to watch this guy back in the day and he was an animal, then he dropped off the face of the earth.

I cant believe Shamrock lost that fight. Most disappointing UFC moment ever.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    shamrock is old and washed up and looks like he lost alot of his old size. I know for sure guys like phil baroni and vitor belfort juice. It showed in there last fight. Id like to see tito fight vandelai silva again. I think vanderlai would spank him worse than fat chuck lidell did..just my .02

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Only championship fights are tested I believe

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    It was rigged.
    I agree with Jbol, Dana White probably paid slamcock more to lose than to win so as to bring in this new dude, basically all shamrock has left is his pride. mabye he should go fight in pride

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    now,i have 20yr old KID who dont know **** about **** gonna tell me what would happen to me..he's not a beast kid..any homo who bleaches there hair blonde is anything but a beast..i think i would stand up just fine to him.but thats neither here nor there and anybody can say this or that on the internet.but the few guys on here that really know me.would laugh at your nieve statement..but thats cool,i understand you are young and very impressionable.you'll grow up some day and be your own man..dont worry
    You probably never seen Tito before have you.

Tito has been a champion, something you probably can not accomplish.
    I dont care how big you are, even though I dont know you,
    You probably dont have any idea about what it takes to be a champion, or a fighter at that.
    You couldnt fair well against Tito on his worst day!

you think just cuz someone bleaches their hair, they are a homo and are weak....
    who's statement is nieve?????
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-11-2005 at 01:47 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Only championship fights are tested I believe

no they do testing for everyone, just not all the time!

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i know tito doesnt i am personal friends with the guy he is really agianst it

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    I agree with Jbol, Dana White probably paid slamcock more to lose than to win so as to bring in this new dude, basically all shamrock has left is his pride. mabye he should go fight in pride

I dont know what your intent is by calling Shamrock slamcock,

but you should have some respect.

Shamrock helped build MMA, and would tear your fairyfagotass a new one!

oc pitbull is offline Member
    phil barronie on the other hand, cant stop putting neeedles in his aasss

joeton is offline New Member
    Its all for money. Can you say Vegas. There is no way Shamrock would fold that easy. hell a two year old could have gotten out of that hold.

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    I dont know what your intent is by calling Shamrock slamcock,

but you should have some respect.

Shamrock helped build MMA, and would tear your fairyfagotass a new one!
    Gosh i didnt know u loved him so much, mabye your the fairyfaggot who wants him to slam your @ss. Like tito did to him

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I think Shamrock got beat legit, the guy he fought is a bad ass. He will beat alot of people before he is stopped IMO.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I diont think that fight was a work. Rich Franklin is probably the best up and coming fighter in the UFC. I know he usually fights in the 185 lb range but he has fought alot heavier before. When he fought Lyota he was 220lb's.

I think Ken is just too old. It might be time for the big guy to retire.

On the otherhand Tito's fight with Cote had me snoring, it was his most lackluster fight ever. If Cote had better takedown defense like Chuck, he would have knocked Tito out. I also think Franklin should stay at 205 and fught Tito. I dont think Tito deserves a shot at whoever wins the belt next week. He lost 2 huge fights straight out, beat rookie Cote in boring fashion and barley pulled one off against Belfort.

So many threads in one. Yes shamrock juiced, read his biography he admits to doing it during wwe days but discourages it among lions den fighters. Also claims to have benched I forget it was either 500 or 600 pounds in his time. Kenny not a great fighter tell me how many people have brazilian jiujitsu black belts? All the guys in tuf were about 5'11 or above 185- 205 is not that much. Working out 4 days a week my sophmore year of college i was 198 at 8% bodyfat naturally. Im pretty sure no one in tuff juiced. Ufc is commin down alot with drug policys thats why alot of big boys are heading over to pride. O and tito not a beast check out clips of his training for the cotoure fight squating rock bottom to comming up on his tippy toes with i think it was 495 weighing 205 and making it look easy, can you do that devil dog? Proof?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Gosh i didnt know u loved him so much, mabye your the fairyfaggot who wants him to slam your @ss. Like tito did to him

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    phil barronie on the other hand, cant stop putting neeedles in his aasss

I am glad someone has noticed.

Ever notice how when a fighter just goes overboard on the juice, they dont fight as good as they used to!

Swellin Guest
    Okay fellas, how about dropping the internet pissing match.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    u can talk all u want because ur behind a computer...bottom line ...my point is i consider tito a beast becuase he is tough as nails...not a body builder, a fighter...if u could stand in a octagon with him i give u props...although i still support my statement that he would beat your head in.

LL08 is offline Member
    In respect to the lighter dudes juicing - why wouldn't they be. Think about every olympic event on the track from 100m to the marathon juice is involved. Especially think of the 400m - middle distance runners they're juicing hardcore and still some of them don't look huge, toned of course, if anyone did the kind of training they did they would also be ripped looking but yeah it is all opinions. I would think you could safely say that the majority of them juiced. without a doubt in my opinion. cheers LL

Logan13 is offline Banned

= beast

IMO, when a man is referred to as a beast, it does not mean that he is a massive physical specimen. To me it means that he is one bad MF'er with physical & mental abilities that are to be admired. Give me a UFC fighter any day over a WWE. Obviously, I am not a large guy, but I have beat many 230 lbs.+ in the ring. Out in my neck of the woods, Pat Milatech and Matt Hughes are indeed beasts.

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    i trained with frank shamrock in san jose a while back when I was in high school and I he said that tito (although frank whooped him) was SINGLE STRONGEST FIGHTER he had ever faced, hands down, in any weight class, period. However to DEVLDOG's defense I think he was talking about size/muscularity when he said tito being 6' plus and only 205lbs was not a beast in his opinion.

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    a good friend of mine has a GF, whos brother fights professionally...he supposedly trained at a LI gym with both shamrock brothers...and i know for a fact he is a JUICEHEAD, so...the rest is speculation...celebrities and athletes are usually very careful about steroid discolsure

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I know someone behind the scenes at UFC, fights are fixed, but they can NEVER say it like WWE because las vegas bets on it. I know you think its real becasue they REALLY hit eachother but the endings ARE predetermined, sorry

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Ken's fight was work if you ask me.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    I know someone behind the scenes at UFC, fights are fixed, but they can NEVER say it like WWE because las vegas bets on it. I know you think its real becasue they REALLY hit eachother but the endings ARE predetermined, sorry
    i know fighters in the ufc and it aint fixed!
    Last edited by mma_badboy; 04-12-2005 at 09:35 AM.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    do you think they would really tell you?

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i thought the quality was good on the ultimate fighter, i know i saw forrest griffin and bobby southworth fuked people up when they were in the IFC

The Ufc Aint Fixxed!

blasphemy!

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    lmao...i love when huge mother ****ers with more muscles then god think their badass, you think injecting, and pumping heavy iron hurts, or eating 8 times a day...lmfao try takin blows to the face for 2 5 minute rounds, from a person who beats the fvck outa guys professionally, i know just from boxing and thats with 12 ounce gloves on and rules, that blows to the head like that hurt , and keep on hurting fora while, and for the guy who said someone who dies their hair blonde isa fag??!?! lmao brother i dont care how many shows youve won or how much you can bench or even if you can throw hands, tito ortiz would eat you likea rabid pitbull, and im willin to bet 90% of those fighters in any weight class would **** your day...unless o course youra UFC fighter, ora pro boxer, or maybe your just one of those guys that gets his rep from every1 bein scared of you cause your big, dont care who on here knows you...most of the guys on here juice for looks, if you call someone who dyes their hair blonde a fag, and you shave off all your body hair and paint on a tan and stand ona stage with a nice purple thong on, then IMO you have no room to talk at all.
    and that was no offense to bodybuilders, i respect that sport, but dont call someone else out for a hair color when you could just as easily be put in the same catagory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information