Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329

    2nd cycle questions

    My first cycle went great, I took 10c of test over 6 weeks and 3 weeks of D-Bol. I initially gained 20 pounds and kept 10 after it was all said and done.
    I am currently in my third week of my 2nd cycle taking 2c of Sus and 2c Deca a week along with 50mg of D-Bol a day. I am statrting to get a little concerned though as I have only gained 5 pounds???? And im not really holding any water?
    I am eating at least 6 times a day taking in 300g of protein 325g of carbs and 3500cals. I work out at least 6-10 times weekly.

    Any ideas as to what might be holding this cycle back?

  2. #2
    hardgainer1's Avatar
    hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Freaken Island
    Posts
    1,177
    how many mgs of sus are you doing a week? 500? how many deca ?

  3. #3
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    What do you mean by training 6-10 times a week you could be overtraining.

  4. #4
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    It's only the third week, give it a little time before you jump to conclusions, also upping the cals a little would be of some benefit.

  5. #5
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    how many mgs of sus are you doing a week? 500? how many deca?

    500mgs of sus
    400mgs of Deca

  6. #6
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    how long did u take off, b4 starting this cycle

  7. #7
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    What do you mean by training 6-10 times a week you could be overtraining.

    Monday pm
    Tuesday am and pm
    Weds pm
    Thursday am and pm
    Friday off
    Saturday am
    Sunday usually every other week

  8. #8
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    how long did u take off, b4 starting this cycle

    4 weeks off

  9. #9
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    little more info on me

    currently 6 ft 4 in 207pounds

    when i started first cycle 192 pounds

    My goal is 225-230 solid and ill be happy

  10. #10
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    You really need to take more time off, time on = time off, and thats the bare minimum. Running your cycles so closely together greatly lowers their effectiveness, also did you even run PCT after your first cycle?

  11. #11
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Ive also got a 3rd cycle planned which I plan on starting in June for 8 weeks more for cutting.

    1 500mgs sus 400mgs deca 100mgs eq
    2 500mgs sus 400mgs deca 100mgs eq
    3 750mgs sus 400mgs deca 100mgs eq
    4 750mgs sus 400mgs deca 200mgs eq
    5 750mgs sus 400mgs deca 200mgs eq
    6 750mgs sus 400mgs deca 100mgs eq
    7 500mgs sus 400mgs deca 100mgs eq
    8 500mgs sus 200mgs deca 100mgs eq

    Any thoughts?

  12. #12
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    Monday pm
    Tuesday am and pm
    Weds pm
    Thursday am and pm
    Friday off
    Saturday am
    Sunday usually every other week
    If they are all weight training then you are certainly overtraining, if some are just cardio workouts then you definitely need to increase calories as 3500 wont be enough given your activity level i would say this is the problem given that you weigh 207 at 6 foot 4.

  13. #13
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    You really need to take more time off, time on = time off, and thats the bare minimum. Running your cycles so closely together greatly lowers their effectiveness, also did you even run PCT after your first cycle?

    I couldnt get any Nolvadex or Clomid so I used Forza-T with 6=oxo and Tribulus for my PCT

  14. #14
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    If they are all weight training then you are certainly overtraining, if some are just cardio workouts then you definitely need to increase calories as 3500 wont be enough given your activity level i would say this is the problem given that you weigh 207 at 6 foot 4.
    The only Cardio I do is Core training 3-5 times a week. I do not use treadmills or bikes, once in awile I will jump on the elyptical trainer but at my weight I dont see cardio a need.

  15. #15
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    You need to slow down for a sec here, i don't know how you could be thinking of a 3rd cycle in june, you need to be doing PCT properly, diet looks as if it needs some work, and that cycle doesn't really make any sense imo.

  16. #16
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Unless you used test prop, with only 4 weeks off the test from your previous cycle would have hardly left your body before you started another cycle. I would delay that cutting cycle to at least september. Remember that diet is far more important than any AAS, i know you dont want to believe this but the quicker you do the faster you will reach your goals.

  17. #17
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    All my info and workouts are coming from a good friend who has been using for 5-6 years now.
    He started out at 5-11 160 and is now at 225 with 10% body fat.

    Im not expecting overnight results but from everything Ive been hearing Sus is the best Test out there for results

  18. #18
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    Well someone can use for 5-6 years and even doing things improperly obtain results, however, this doesn't make them a good source of information

  19. #19
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    You need to slow down for a sec here, i don't know how you could be thinking of a 3rd cycle in june, you need to be doing PCT properly, diet looks as if it needs some work, and that cycle doesn't really make any sense imo.
    This is why im posting out here to get more info.
    So 4 weeks off isnt enough? What would be a sufficient amount of time?
    8-10 weeks?

  20. #20
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Well someone can use for 5-6 years and even doing things improperly obtain results, however, this doesn't make them a good source of information

    Correct that is why im looking elsewhere for answers

  21. #21
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    Well like i said in an earlier post time on = time off is the minimum, ie you spent 6 weeks on take 6 weeks off minimum, never hurts to stretch that out a little more.

  22. #22
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Sus is no better than any other test out there test is test. I bet this friend is also selling you the gear.
    Train no more than 4 days a week
    increase your cals to 4500 a day
    and i guarentee you will see results
    Do not listen to your friend who has financial gain at sake listen to people on this board who have nothing to gain by offering you advice.

  23. #23
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Thanks to all for the info please keep it coming if there is anything else. I will definately try taking more time off and probably change my workout some.

    One last thing is there really any safe places to order online or not?
    Ive looked at alot of sites but dont want to take any chances.

  24. #24
    fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234
    Asking for sources is just inviting in scammers, i'd ignore any pms you may get now offering a source, on the other hand if you have a source you think might be legit and are considering ordering from pm a mod and run it by them.

  25. #25
    jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Asking for sources is just inviting in scammers, i'd ignore any pms you may get now offering a source, on the other hand if you have a source you think might be legit and are considering ordering from pm a mod and run it by them.
    Thats what i was thinking too, I will just continue getting it from my source.

    Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •