Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey

okay i know cut up but i wanted to show you guys pictures of me here im at 6 1 260 and to tell you the truth this is week and half of my cycle when i took these pictures so the injectables have not kicked in. Let me know what you guys think my strenghts and weaknesses please keep it positive . I know im not the hugest guy on this board this is just for my fans so enjoy this is saluu the monkey. i plan to hit 300 pds atleast,.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-monkey.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-arms.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-arm-shot.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-3.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-chest.jpg  

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    well saluu the roid monkey, i can't really tell anything from those pics. you look like a big guy though...

malingum is offline New Member
    cardio......big tymmeee

saluu is offline Banned

more pictures

let me know my weaknesses too thanks boyz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-3.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-6.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-5.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-7.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-picture-4.jpg  

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    saluu u can at least give us a full upper body can't really critique half a chest and 1 trap

saluu is offline Banned
    iknow cardio but it is all this water from dbol im bloated as hell. Anyways now what are some of my strenghts bros and let me know weaknesses too i dont mind. thanks

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    dude shed some fat so we can see your muscle...pretty thick tho
    what does your cycle look like???

saluu is offline Banned
    trust me bro it is hard to do it with this camera hold it and flex at the same time. anyways these pictures are the beggining of cycle plus im bloated as hell from dbol but i will post full body pictures after the cycle is done in about 4 months. IM not ripped up type of dude im all mass bro. This is just in appreciation for my fans. thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you actually have a decently enough solid base and from the looks of it the potential to be quite large. Just focus on training and diet. Now that you posted some pics, I have more respect for you. good luck

this thread is about to take off!!
    Last edited by Consistency; 04-12-2005 at 04:03 PM.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    lololololol...funny guy.

guy, most of that is fat. with water retention you can still see the basic frame of the muscle, you need to hit the stepper w/ a clean diet. there is no way you can honestly say that your diet is clean, becasue if it was you would be able to see more muscle than that.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    How long have you been working out before gear?

saluu is offline Banned
    it is tren , sustanton 250, tren e , winny at the end , test cypoinate , fronloading with dbol and m1t i am bloated as hell.

your chest and shoulders need some work...like alot. get rid of your fat and its easier to tell what your problem areas are

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks consistency i got winny at the end to cut up my diet is actually pretty good folks i am just bulking and the water rentention is lots because of dbol and m1t in da mix. I started working out when i was 29 late and been training almost two years and have done 2 cycles before that is it. Im at around 21 percent bodyfat which is high i guess. My arms are here 18 flex i have been at 19 before my goal is to hit 20 inches bros. I wanna hit 300 to 320 and then cut up later.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    He looks like Milton from Office Space.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    I believe you have my stapler...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    that was funny... but yeah, you got a lot of mass there roid gorilla

i dunno man, where the hell is all that juice going to...if you did 2 cycled b4 this you should be in much better shape than this...

I think your biggest weakness is relying on anabolics too much.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey first of all it is just two cycle i done the first one was waste didnt know what i was doing. and i dieted and went down to 240 now im bulking . let see your picture newbie if your so tough.

Rob
    this is gonna be a long thread

alot of the little monkeys have waited for the roid monkeys pics...here they have come

saluu is offline Banned
    to tell you the truth i have done two cycles which is nothing . i know people that have done 10 . What do you think my bodyfat is there guys

Rob
    wheres president Juddman?!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    wheres president Juddman?!
    you mean he's still the prez of this joint? wow... it's been like, a whole 6 days or so!!

stayingstacked just sumed it up perfectly. you should build a base first, then hit the sauce. with the right diet and training you would see the same if not better results in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    to tell you the truth i have done two cycles which is nothing . i know people that have done 10 . What do you think my bodyfat is there guys
    On a serious note, your bodyfat is probabaly at least 21% from what I can tell. I think your a pretty thick dude but I would concentrate more on gradually dropping bodyfat and muscle retention right now rather than gains. Once you get a good foundation to work with, say 215-220 lbs at 13-14% bf, then it's time to either bulk up or shred depending on what your goals are. Remember bro, quality is just as important as quantity. I may do 30-40 min of cardio eod, with a brief 1 hr workout 4-5 days/week. But judging by your pics, your bodytype def looks very mesomorphic, and cardio will be essential to your overall progress.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey thanks stay in stacked but what does mesomorphic mean i remember reading it somewhere and i am doing a bulker right now most of it is water dude im not lying just look at my face it is bloated as hell. The definition i usually have is not there i was 18 percent a month ago this **** dbol is crazy i have put on 15 pds in almost 3 weeks im taking m1 t as well. I had a question to ask though i am doing cardio but even on high calories can you burn fat dude. just wondering .my diet is good not super strict but can i still burn fat with high calories. My game plan is to hit 300 and then cut down bro. I cant change the plan now sorry but i think your advice is great thanks for the help. What parts are good and what needs work bro.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do the cardio 1st thing in the morn aft a prot shake that way u burn fat not the cals u hav eat durin the day

saluu is offline Banned
    The reason i post pictures is for the fans but also i wanna know what are my strenghts and weaknesses please fans critizicize me and praise me as well on what i need to work on . I love bodybuilding and wanna know what i need to improve. again i have just started my cycle number 2.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I'm just TO'd, he wont give me a full body shot.

saluu is offline Banned
    oh yeah to the guy that pm me im 6 1 260 around 21 percent bodyfat in that picture i have just started my cycle most of the gear has not kicked in yet and it is my 2 nd cycle only.

saluu is offline Banned
    what the hell bro lighten up it is hard to hold camera and pose at the same time i well post pictures when i hit 300 okay bro and to my fans thanks for supporting me. peace

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

here ya go...

BDTR is offline Retired
    You look exactly what i picture you like, the face and everything.

When exactly were you going to pass me?

BDTR is offline Retired
    This is also gonna be the longest thread ever. Saluu knows when to strike when the iron is hot. Right when his fame was dying, he goes and does this.

I apoligive, I meant endomorphis, God I get those confuse alot. Endomorphic means that your naturally a bigger guy, bigger bone structure, naturally more fat storage etc. There are 3 main types of bodies. Ectomorphic(the skinny hardgainers who have to do no cardio to get ripped) mesomorphic(kind of like the best of both worlds, however cardio still plays a role in physique development) and endomorphic(these guys gain muscle easy as hell, however have more trouble staying trimmed down) An endomorph which is what I think you are will have to pay much more attention to cardio and diet. The plus side of it is you wont lose as much muscle as a mesomorph or an ectomorph when your dieting. I know your plan is to hit 300 lbs and then diet down, but I would say take the longer road and eventually be 240 -250 chizzled. At 300 lbs and on anabolics and all that water/fat weight you'll be a heart attack just waiting to happen.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Thats some funny sh!t bro to bad Iam probably the only one that gets it..
    Sallu you are what I expected of you a roid gorrila...Saluu what position do I have in your fan club if I tell you that you look like a fitness model..Because you do...Keep hitting the weights you'll be Jay cutler in no time...Now Iam I president or what?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    trust me bro it is hard to do it with this camera hold it and flex at the same time. anyways these pictures are the beggining of cycle plus im bloated as hell from dbol but i will post full body pictures after the cycle is done in about 4 months. IM not ripped up type of dude im all mass bro. This is just in appreciation for my fans. thanks
    Saluu Iam a big fan...Iam sure all your fans are glad to put a picture behind those beautifull words..Much respect to the photogenic riod monkey...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    This is also gonna be the longest thread ever. Saluu knows when to strike when the iron is hot. Right when his fame was dying, he goes and does this.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information