Averageguy is offline New Member

Mixing in Androgel?

I am on Testosterone Enanthate for HRT. 200mg every 2 weeks. I have been on this dose for about 2 years. I would like to start working out and changing my body so I can maybe start wrestling again. My question is this... I have about 100 packs of Androgel left over from when I was using that instead of the injections. They are 5mg packs. I have asked my doctor to change my dose to 300mg of E every two weeks. I also have been saving up some extra E in case I ever got off my lazy ass and decided to look good nekkid again. I also have HcG and can get as much of it as I need.

I would like to hear some suggestions. I am 5'6" and currently weigh 170lbs and am flabby. I would like to get really strong like I was when I wrestled in highschool so I can wrestle again.

dale is offline Associate Member
    get some GH to help you cut. if you're patient the fat will fall off.

righton is offline Senior Member
    First thing to do is start working out and get your diet and routine in order first than do a good novice stack or you'll just waste what you have and what your going to get!

Averageguy is offline New Member
    I can't get GH... at least I have never asked the doctor for it and since it is like $1000 a month from what I hear, I doubt the insurance will cover it. Kinda nice. My new insurance covers my Test without even a co-pay.

brodycog is offline New Member
    who are you insured through?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    get ur diet in check. that s all ur need when u r 170 and flabby...throw in cardio. u dont need more drugs, jsut a healthier lifestyle...

Thread Information