mazika is offline Associate Member

interesting thought...

Hey all,

I was woundering since reading about how your liver converts testo to estrogen.

So your 500mg testo about half will be converted to estrogen.

So..... What if someone on a testo cycle was to take estrogens at the same time, such as birth controll pills, would this help to preserve alot of the testo from conversion into estrogen since you will already have alot in your blood? Meaning better results from lower doses?

Just a thought maybe one of you can answer.

Later bros.

Scrub is offline Member
    I was wondering the same thing. Bump.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt it since if I remember correctly the conversion to estrogen is not realted to that... but really not sure so someone correct me if I'm wrong

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mazika
    Hey all,

I was woundering since reading about how your liver converts testo to estrogen.

So your 500mg testo about half will be converted to estrogen.

So..... What if someone on a testo cycle was to take estrogens at the same time, such as birth controll pills, would this help to preserve alot of the testo from conversion into estrogen since you will already have alot in your blood? Meaning better results from lower doses?

Just a thought maybe one of you can answer.

Later bros.
    You also have your percentages screwed up. Its usually no more then 9% of your testosterone can convert to estrogen, sometimes a lower percentage because in the conversion process, aromatase is broken down.

indica is offline Banned
    I you converted that much everybody would be having tits instead of muscles

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    The only males I know who are on birth control pills are transexuals (I work in jail and see this alot so no snide comments). I hope you meant: "would birth control pills be a good way to halt estrogen cause I'm thinking of trying it" to which the answer would be HEEELLLLLL NOOOOOOOO! I hope you didn't mean "I'm on birth control pills to make my titties grow and was considering a cycle" to which my answer would be GET THE FVUCK OFF THIS BOARD FAG!

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Yikes.....Ill stick to upping the dosage and running anti-e's!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't do it! If you want to prevent aromatization, use letro or anastozole or similar. Otherwise just use nolva to block your estrogen from the receptors as required.

joevette is offline Banned
    Estrogen is not your friend, stick with the AIs.

yes but im not trying to use them as anti e-s. Im just asking if it would help testo to not be converted when u inject it if you already have heigtend estrogen.

And crispy, ur an idiot.... Who mentioned gay ppl? If gayss are the only thing u got on your mind good luck with that,.. but dont assume every subject is about gays.

thanks for all the input guys, i appreciate it.

I have no problem with estrogen, I have ran 1 cycle with sustanon at 250mg every other day and about 4 cycles with test enanthate at 500mg every 5 days and have never needed a sincle anti-e.

Thats why i would want to do it if taking estrogen will preserve testo in my blood.

yes but im not trying to use them as anti e-s. Im just asking if it would help testo to not be converted when u inject it if you already have heigtend estrogen.

And crispy, ur an idiot.... Who mentioned gay ppl? If gayss are the only thing u got on your mind good luck with that,.. but dont assume every subject is about gays.

thanks for all the input guys, i appreciate it.
    Point of correction here... he didn't mention Gays... he mentioned Transsexuals. A common misconception of the woefully misinformed is that a TS is just a very, very gay man. Nothing could be further from the truth. One COULD be Gay and also a TS.... if a M2F TS preferred women, then she would be Lesbian. If a F2M TS preferred men, HE would be gay. A TS who prefers the sex that is the opposite to his or her gender identity is straight. A TS who prefers the sex that is the same as his or her gender identity would be gay.

But as for exogenous estrogen repressing aromatization, I doubt if you would see much of that. And the effects of the estrogen would suck. Your gyno, at 40mg/month would be uncontrollable. 40mg/month of estradiol valerate is a normal dosage for a TS undergoing HRT. That isn't very much. It sounds like a pretty bad idea, to me. Estrogen, furthermore, would not inhibit aromatase production. You would simply be adding est to the product of the aromatization that would be continuing unabated. You would need an aromatase inhibitor to reduce aromatization. In less than extreme circumstances, you can just tolerate some estrogen, and use nolvadex as needed to block it from the receptors. That is really your only set of options. Or just let your tits grow.

actually baron I dont think this is transexual: "GET THE FVUCK OFF THIS BOARD FAG!"

but thanks for the input. I was woundering about that 4 awhile.

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    estrogen is not your friend, < LOLOL joe

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    actually baron I dont think this is transexual: "GET THE FVUCK OFF THIS BOARD FAG!"

but thanks for the input. I was woundering about that 4 awhile.
    I love how when people want to make a point but can't they always quote out of context. My previous post was meant to clarify the REASON you are asking about the use of birth control pills and AAS, and give an answer in either case. Read it again, it basically states that you are inquring for 1 of 2 reasons:

#1 You had an idea about it/read about it somewhere and need advice.....my advice was BAD IDEA x 100000

#2 You're a Transexual using birth control to develop breasts and at the same time you were considering AAS, to which my reply was ....... GET THE FVUCK OUTTA HERE

Well, you became upset for some reason. Logically one must assume that you were somehow offended...hmmmmm...I wouldn't be offended by #1 nor do I think you would be...things that make you go hmmmm...

who brought the whole **** thing about fags up? I dont wana talk about em, hear about them or expessialy be referred to as one got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    I love how when people want to make a point but can't they always quote out of context. My previous post was meant to clarify the REASON you are asking about the use of birth control pills and AAS, and give an answer in either case. Read it again, it basically states that you are inquring for 1 of 2 reasons:

#1 You had an idea about it/read about it somewhere and need advice.....my advice was BAD IDEA x 100000

#2 You're a Transexual using birth control to develop breasts and at the same time you were considering AAS, to which my reply was ....... GET THE FVUCK OUTTA HERE

Well, you became upset for some reason. Logically one must assume that you were somehow offended...hmmmmm...I wouldn't be offended by #1 nor do I think you would be...things that make you go hmmmm...
    You guys please chill. Crispy, a TS would absolutely never consider using AAS. (except a F-to-M, of course). Mavica, don't be so friggin sensitive and stop equating TS with Gays. They are not even remotely connected. In fact, I think it is time to hit the ignore link on both of you. You are acting like children instead of grownups.

Thread Information