Thread: Sus Question

LOWETS46 is offline New Member

Sus Question

Hi, I Am New Here To Ar. I Am 25 And Weight 215 And Am 5-9". I Am Currently Only Taking Sustanon 250. First I Was Taking 1-250mg Shot A Week, But Then I Found Out About This Site And Starting Reading That I Should Do Sus Eod. Is 250mg Enough Or Should I Be Taking More Like 500mg? I Got A Lot Of Pimples On My Back And Chest Also. I Have Been Taking Sus For 3 Weeks Now. I Dont Take Any Thing Else. Please Help Me Because I Am Inexperienced, But A Few Of My Friends Use Roids.

Thanks

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, you should definitely be shooting Sust EOD....

I'd bump the dose up over 250mg/wk for sure... split it up..

Are you taking Nolvadex during your cycle? Have Clomid and Nolva for PCT?

Read Pheedno's PCT in the PCT forum.. yours will start 18days after your last injection.

Thanks, No Im Not Taking Nolvadex . Should I Be Taking It Now Or After My Last Injection.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOWETS46
    Thanks, No Im Not Taking Nolvadex. Should I Be Taking It Now Or After My Last Injection.

start nolva asap at 10 mgs ed than bump up to 20 mgs in pct

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    For sust I always reccomend 150mg EOD, it may be hard to due because of the amps, but you can always pre-fill a couple weeks worth of syringes. PCT?

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Definately shoot sus eod. Since it's your 1st cycle go with 1/2 cc (125mg) eod. This nets you 437.5mg/week and thats a decent dose for a 1st cycle. Do this for about 12 weeks. Also u need to add nolva ASAP at 10mg ed for 14 weeks. Then for your PCT bump Nolva to 20mg ed and start your clomid therapy 18 days after your last sustanon injection. Look at the PCT forum and follow pheedno's PCT. luck

what is pct? and what does nolvadex exactly do?

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    post cycle therepy bro . you better do some research, before these guys start ragging on you

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    pct is post cycle therapy it restores your natural test production at the end of your cycle so you keep your gains because all that extra test in your body will inhibit your natty production of test. nolva is an anti estrogen and stops the binding of estron to certain sites like boobs "gyno" do a search

thanks for the info guys. i have been doing a lot of research and reading alot on this stuff and there is alot that i didnt know. i will order nolvadex and start asap. doe any body think that deca would be a better choice? do u have to do it eod also? thanks again for the info its been a huge help.

Thread Information