BIGPHILL is offline New Member

can trenbolon acetate be taken twice weekly

Reserch tells to take the tren a ED or EOD,but would I have good gains in streagth if I just shoot it mon and thurs with my test shots.Or will the short ester not be long enough for blood levels to be efficient.I have 2 bottles of tren a 75mg/10ml that would last me 10 weeks if this could work. Has anyone had any experiance with this.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would never do that. That amount of tren probably wont even last 3 weeks if you shoot it properly. Dont skimp when you are using AAS, its a very serious decision and if you dont have the money to do it right than simply dont do it. Shooting it twice weekly will get you some pretty bad side effects and tren is known for the worst sides effects of most AAS shooting it everyday. Skip 3 days between shots and you are in for a world of sides imo.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    TREN E is used twice per week .. Go with ED or EOD at least with tren ace!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off i hope you are running test with that stuff. and secondly sure you will make some gains, but not optimal gains and as c bino pointed lout loads of sides. your blood levels wont ever stablize and IMO you would see better gains running it EOD and cutting the cycle shorter then 10 weeks. for example you say at 2x a week you have enough for 10 weeks.....well lets say at EOD it only comes to 7.5 weeks....i think the latter cycle would get you better results. JMHO though.

BIGPHILL is offline New Member
    Good advice louie I should have thought that 75mgs would be 40 days worth.but if I run 50 mgs EOD that would get me to 7 1/2 weeks which I was aiming for 8-10 weeks.A guy at the Gym was using twice a week and he had great results in 40 days.I was suprised, just curious what you all thought before I went through with it. thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You have some real harsh sides.

For what its worth I knew a marine strongman who used tren 100mg once a week. Ya thats no typo and it was acetate. I talked with him for a couple hours at a party and he assured me over and over. Would I do it no. I was worried when I was doing eod and I missed a shot. But when it happened and I shot every 3rd day I didnt notice a differece. But I wouldnt personally do it, but hey hes a champion marine strong man. Take it with a grain of salt.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    For what its worth I knew a marine strongman who used tren 100mg once a week. Ya thats no typo and it was acetate. I talked with him for a couple hours at a party and he assured me over and over. Would I do it no. I was worried when I was doing eod and I missed a shot. But when it happened and I shot every 3rd day I didnt notice a differece. But I wouldnt personally do it, but hey hes a champion marine strong man. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Well we can safely say the tiny amount of tren -a he was using didn't make him a marine strong man... 100mg a week??? that's not even that high a daily dosage....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Did he say marine or moron?

~SC~

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    ....random pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can trenbolon acetate be taken twice weekly-meran.jpg  

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Did he say marine or moron?

~SC~
    *Laughs out loud*

Thread Information