Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deca Cycle

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    testE wk 1-13 500mg
    Deca wk 1-12 400mg?

dirtymike is offline Junior Member
    If I did 200mg of Deca with 200mg of Test Enanthate a week would that be ok? Like I said before I do not want to get huge and I'm not in a rush for results.
    Last edited by dirtymike; 04-21-2005 at 12:50 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    If I did 200mg of Deca with 200mg of Test Ethanate a week would that be ok? Like I said before I do not want to get huge and I'm not in a rush for results.
    lol i dont think you have to worry about that AT ALL unless you have a super diet and excellent training regiement... and if your not looking to get huge.. get your diet in check first
    the diet forum here is a good place to start before you ever start AAS's

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If I did 200mg of Deca with 200mg of Test Enanthate a week would that be ok? Like I said before I do not want to get huge and I'm not in a rush for results.
    ahhhhhhhhhh..

then do a anavar only cycle.. 40mg for 8 weeks..

that will give you what you are looking for.. as described here..

deca will cause alot of water retention, and bloat.. even with nolva..

and the detection times are very long.. and it will make your willie not work..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    So what's the word?? Test and deca cycle or are you just gonna run deca only?

Like everyone here has stated
    500mg test e wk
    400mg deca wk

With proper diet, and anti-e's you'll get GREAT results. If you dial in your diet just right and use the anti-e's you'll get very little bloat from either test or deca. You can achieve solid gains, and the misconception that you'll explode overnight with size is wrong.... depending on your workouts and calorie intake you will gradually put on size.

What kind of results could I expect from Anavar ? Side effects?

I already did one shot of deca . Is it safe to discontinue?

What kind of results could I expect from Anavar ? Side effects?

I already did one shot of deca. Is it safe to discontinue?
    yes.. stop it now...

see the anavar profile.. good strength gains.. hardness, and vascularity.. very little in massive gains.. buy you'll like it.. based on what you said you hope to accomplish..

for best results..

do 400mg test e per week 1-12
    40mg anavar 1-8

you'll love that combo.. and if you are worried about gaining too much?? don't... that is all diet dependant..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

MYTHS

Myth #1 - Anavar will not suppress the HPTA.
    False. Anavar, used in adequate dosages, will shut you down. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.

Myth #2 - Var is a weak anabolic , and is not effective unless stacked with a more androgenic compound.
    This could not be further from the truth. At dosages of 40mg a day and higher, anavar is incredibly effective at adding water free LBM. At around day 6-7, increased vascularity should become apparent (assuming your oxandrolone is legitimate in its dosing), and strength gains should start appearing around day 14.
    If used during a clean bulk, gains of 10-20 pounds are possible. If cutting, you will maintain weight, or even put on 5-10 pounds (depending on the rate of fat loss/severity of diet). You will keep all of your gains with proper PCT.

Myth #3 - Anavar will not require any type of PCT.
    This is one ive never understood. It's a pretty commonly known fact now that var is a suppressive compound. So why is it that some individuals still refuse to make a small investment in some clomid/nolva....this is your testicular function we're talking about. That said, PCT required for var is not as "heavy" as PCT for, say, a test/eq cycle. 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient.

LIBIDO

The only real issue of concern that i have found when running anavar alone is slight libido suppression. Anavar is suppressive enough to where you WILL feel a difference in your sex drive (and not for the better [img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJoe%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm l1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif[/img]) when using 40+mg a day. There are three options to counteract this.

#1 - Tribulus + Avena Sativa - Trib at 4-7g a day and Avena Sativa at 3-4g a day tend to help prevent any loss in performance or ability to get it up. However, using effective dosages is going to end up being as or more expensive than options 2 or 3...but its your call.

#2 - Proviron - If hairloss is an issue in your choice to use anavar, then you may want to avoid this one. But 25mg ED proviron, starting after week 2, will keep you rock hard. And it will help to harden up your muscles too [img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJoe%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm l1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif[/img].

#3 - Maintenance Test Dosage - Finally, you could choose to use testosterone to keep your willy in shape. At a dosage of around 200mg, split bi weekly, everything should keep running smoothly. Also, this will contribute to your gains much moreso than than options 1 or 2. I would keep nolva onhand on the off chance that you are severely gyno prone. Bloating should not be an issue at this dosage.

BENEFITS

Anavar is a badass drug. This is why.

#1 - Vascularity
    Oxandrolone will make you veiny as all hell. And quickly. Look out for brand new bulging forearms veins by around day 6. If you are following a cutting regimen, expect new spider webs in your chest, shoulders and quads by around day 21.

#2 - Pumps
    When on var, the pumps are constant. Bored sitting in class/at work? Do some unweighted calf raises. After about three minutes, your calves will be ready to pop. Youll be doing something like drinking a cup of water, and after a minute of holding it, your bi will be completely full and pumped. You may have to cut some sets short in the gym due to the painful pumpage.

#3 - Strength
    Even when cutting, you can expect new strength gains every workout after about day 14-21.

#4 - Fat Loss
    Anavar has been shown to contribute to accelerated fat loss in both subcutaneous and visceral fat, concentrated effects in the abdomen and thigh area. And if youve used the drug, you can attest to this...if you cant sport the 6-8 pack look on var, its not gonna happen [img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJoe%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm l1%5C01%5Cclip_image003.gif[/img].

CYCLE

Anavar should be run @ at least 40mg a day to see all of the benefits it offers. Dosages upwards of 80mg have been shown to exhibit diminishing returns. Also, i cant imagine the intensity of the pumps at that kind of dosage.

Cycle #1
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-12
    Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-12
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Cycle #2
    Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8

Cycle #3
    Test Prop 50mg EOD Weeks 1-8

If bulking, Test Enanthate could be substituted for prop, and 100mg could be injected every 3-4 days...however, this could cause more bloating, and complicate PCT timing.

LIVER PROTECTION

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid , and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

It would be beneficial to you liver to use several different OTC supplements during, and perhaps after your cycle. A few preventive measures never hurt anyone [img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJoe%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm l1%5C01%5Cclip_image003.gif[/img].

1 - Milk Thistle
    The classic liver protectant herb.supposedly works by blocking the entrance of harmful substances to liver cells, and hastening their expulsion. Make sure there is a high standardization of Silymarin

2 - R ALA
    A powerful antioxidant

3 - NAC
    Supports liver function and production of l-glutathione

4 - Vitamin C and E
    Antioxidants

5 - LOADS of water
    Helps to flush out your entire system

LIPID PROTECTION

Anavar isnt going to kill your cholesterol levels like some drugs (winny being one of the worst), but it may put your LDL/HDL profiles outside of the normal range. There are a few things that help, but as long as your not using 60+mg daily or running it for more than 10 weeks, i would just use flax...

1 - Flax Oil
    Consuming lots of omega fatty acids promotes overall health, as well as helping to keep your lipid profile from becoming too bad.

2 - Policosanol
    Used at 20mg daily to keep your HDL (good cholesterol) levels from crashing, and your LDL from becoming too high.

3 - Niacin
    Preferably the flush free variety. If you wish, niacin can be used at 1-2g ED for a short period post-cycle to normalize HDL levels. Do not use for more than 7-14 days, as liver toxicity can be an issue when using those dosages of niacin for long periods of time.

Rules

I couldn't find the anavar profile. How is anavar on the hair? That is my biggest concern.

Maybe steroids aren't for me

I couldn't find the anavar profile. How is anavar on the hair? That is my biggest concern.

see my last post..

it's a very mild oral steroid ... and everyone is different... hairloss wise..

haven't you noticed alot of Body Builders are in thier early 30's and bald??

if you are suseptable to Male pattern baldness.. steroids just makes it happen sooner than it would have..

Rules

Yeah I defintely know steroids can make you bald, but I know some are not as bad as others. The anavar sounds great except for the increased risk of hairloss. That is why I choose Deca . What steroids are easy on the hairline? EQ???

If I decide to just stick with the deca what should I expect as far as gains and my nips? All my friends that ran all deca never had any dick problems. I agree Test is the right way, but not sure if its for me. Maybe in small amounts.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dont want to put on much size, why even take steroids ? If you only want to put on a few pounds, you can easily do that by changing your diet. Steroids dont make you go bald, but they can accelerate male pattern baldness if youre prone to it and its not like all your hair is going to fall out from one cycle w/ test. Some people never get deca dick while others cant even get hard just by looking at a bottle of deca. Why take that chance?

If I could gain the size I wanted naturally I would ,but I have been working out for about 12 years and I think I've gotten as big as posssible naturally.

I know your probably sick of this thread and my dumb questions but let me get this straight. Taking Deca lowers your natural testosterone levels posssibly causing dick problems or depression. If thats true then how much test would I have to run just to get my normal test levels?

By the way thanks for all the help guys

actually taking any steroid will shut down your natural production of testosterone , some are worse than others. Deca shuts down most people pretty hard. Test will shut you down as well, the difference taking deca by itself will leave you with no test in your body (not good!), by taking test, even though youre shut down, you will still have test in your body, so youre libido will be quite high, plus all the other advantages of having test in your body

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    My second cylce was deca only with the dosage just about the same as you have here. I gained 25 lbs and never got deca dick. However, I was 20 years old then. Now at 26 I have taken deca by itself and had a hard time getting it up after the first shot. I never did a second shot.

Don't let everyone here tell you this and tell you that. The truth is if you do a deca only cycle you will get nice gains but you may also get a limp dick. But then again maybe you won't especially with such a short cycle. You know you should use test with the deca but if you just cant get it then do what you think is best. It's your body!

dr_ma is offline Junior Member

anavar = OXANDROLONE

So how much test do I need just to be "normal". Also which one do you recomend, there's so many

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you want to run deca with minimal sides, do 200mg deca and 250mg cyp or enth per week. Run the deca for 12 weeks. Run the test for 13 weeks. Mix them both in the same syringe and shoot together, twice a week. You can do another two weeks of prop at a low dose, say 50mg/ED, for two more weeks and start your pct a few days after your last prop shot. A little hcg might be a good thing, starting week 8 maybe, at 250 or 500iu E3D, stopping the hcg when you stop the prop. There ya go... nice low dose test/deca cycle. Should be pretty clean, yeah. I bet you never even have to touch the nolva. Keep your diet at a caloric surplus, but don't get carried away like if you were on a super bulker. You will make some nice gains, I bet.

clhp20 is offline Member

Well you really seem to not be listening to anyone here, If your goals are slow results, and not getting "huge". then lay off the gear.

Diet,sleep,supps will do you just fine.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    deca can shut down your hpta even in small doses
    That is right...I had a Deca only cycle and I was pretty shut down with even 200mgs EW!
    Drop some Test bro..u will be better believe me.

I think I'm gonna run low doses of both deca and test. Cyp, Prop or Enanthate ?? Whats the difference?

clhp20 is offline Member
    I think I'm gonna run low doses of both deca and test. Cyp, Prop or Enanthate?? Whats the difference?

Read!!!!

I think I'm gonna run low doses of both deca and test. Cyp, Prop or Enanthate?? Whats the difference?
    check out the new steroid profiles forum!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information