Airnzah is offline Junior Member

Feedback/Tips for PCT???

I need some feedback on this guys. I'm basically a noob on taking gear. this would be my 2nd time, technically. but I'd like to treat it as my 1st, coz my actual 1st about 3 years ago was just a stupid one. wasn't prepared, no PCT at all. the result? I don't even wanna talk about it!

I've been training for about 7 years now. I'm just going to simply run a Test Cyp at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. my main thing is, the PCT of course..

I've read on some threads here, as well as the PCT section, & warmachines/pheedno's threads for quite some time now. I know, this has been quite asked a gazillion times. but somehow, I'm just still curious. there's a lot of contradicting answers I've quite read. for a simple cycle like this, I suppose HCG won't really be necessary? so I came down to two options here:

1. simply Nolva, run 40/40/20/20

2. Nolva, 20/20/20/20
    Clomid, 50/50/50/50

any thoughts? I'd go for number 2, based on the threads I've read. but practically, if I may, I'd go for 1, for the reason that Clomid is quite hard to get here in our place. & I wouldn't wanna get the sides on that one, so if I do take it, I figured 50mg/day is enough(?)

budget wise, I think I can pretty much say option 1 is cheaper. but if 2 is the optimum, then I got no 2nd thoughts about it. also I noticed from my 1st cycle I'm really prone to bloat. as well as acne. but I didn't even notice nipple tenderness or anything.

& I'm thinking of adding Prov in there too. originally, I wanted to stack that to Cyp all the way. but it seems, it's not really worth it other than some hardness & libido spikes (thought of it as a mild AI to). & it'd cost me a fortune just to get those, when I'm looking for gaining muscle mass. I thought it would make sense to add it post-Cyp though, all the way to the end of the PCT..

would really appreciate some comments/critiques on this one. thanks in advance! I'll have everything before I start the cycle. I really want to prepare for this one..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I like option 2 better. I wouldn't worry about price. A bottle of clomid shouldn't cost you that much.

If you're worried about bloat, you could add a low dose AI to your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I like option 2 better. I wouldn't worry about price. A bottle of clomid shouldn't cost you that much.

If you're worried about bloat, you could add a low dose AI to your cycle.
    thanks sir..

ok. if that's the best option, I'll take it. regarding the dosages, is that fine though?

also, would Prov suffice as an AI? I mean, it's kind of a stupid question, I know. but I kinda wanna stay out of the AI thing for now. kinda fear the sides. LOL

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airnzah View Post
    thanks sir..

ok. if that's the best option, I'll take it. regarding the dosages, is that fine though?

also, would Prov suffice as an AI? I mean, it's kind of a stupid question, I know. but I kinda wanna stay out of the AI thing for now. kinda fear the sides. LOL
    Like I said, you could just run a low dose of an AI if you're that concerned with the bloat.

A-dex at .25mg EOD would be fine. If you don't like the sides from it, you can just discontinue it....

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Like I said, you could just run a low dose of an AI if you're that concerned with the bloat.

A-dex at .25mg EOD would be fine. If you don't like the sides from it, you can just discontinue it....
    alright. thanks again good sir!

another quick question & just a clarification. I read from this sticky SERM/AI Definition, that Prov can really be used as an AI during cycle. now I know A-dex is the choice, but won't using Prov in it's place be as good? I mean, not only Prov can act as an AI, but it can also enhance what Test does, right? well that's what I always believed..

Thread Information