ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

This mess at my gym.....

Whats up guys. There is a dude at my gym that is running a cycle with test e, tren , anadrol ,dbol , and eq. This dude is only 19 and is on his fifth cycle, and takes next to no PCT. To make it even worse the day he started juicing was the day he starting lifting. He is always hurting his shoulders or pulling a muscle and he thinks everything I tell him is a joke. The way I figure he will be sh1tting out his liver after this cycle after having almost no time off. I just thought Id share my thougts with some of you guys. Do you guys know anyone like that?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    no bro but holy sh!t do i feel srry 4 that guy u need to get him some help.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Whats up guys. There is a dude at my gym that is running a cycle with test e, tren, anadrol,dbol, and eq. This dude is only 19 and is on his fifth cycle, and takes next to no PCT. To make it even worse the day he started juicing was the day he starting lifting. He is always hurting his shoulders or pulling a muscle and he thinks everything I tell him is a joke. The way I figure he will be sh1tting out his liver after this cycle after having almost no time off. I just thought Id share my thougts with some of you guys. Do you guys know anyone like that?
    never meet anyone thats stupid. that kid is a moron

that dude is seriously fvcked especially if he keeps going like that.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thank god

Whats up guys. There is a dude at my gym that is running a cycle with test e, tren, anadrol,dbol, and eq. This dude is only 19 and is on his fifth cycle, and takes next to no PCT. To make it even worse the day he started juicing was the day he starting lifting. He is always hurting his shoulders or pulling a muscle and he thinks everything I tell him is a joke. The way I figure he will be sh1tting out his liver after this cycle after having almost no time off. I just thought Id share my thougts with some of you guys. Do you guys know anyone like that?
    this os one less indiot i will have to deal with in life once he's gone

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    These are the guys that give us a bad name when they die and it gets spread all over the news.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    These are the guys that give us a bad name when they die and it gets spread all over the news.
    Exactly!!!!! The uneducated speak for us without even saying a word.

bro that kids not uneducated hes just plain stuiped.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ha there is plenty of kids in my gym that are the exact same way. what i love best is when they tell me they are about to get on some badazz cycle and in about 4 weeks they will be up 50 pounds...Its soo funny, listening to the sh^t they say!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this os one less indiot i will have to deal with in life once he's gone
    Sad...but true.

The thing is he doesnt do any PCT so regardless, he's almost always back at square 1. Im no expert but I would guess he's messed up his natural test pretty bad.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    One less idiot in the gene pool.

that kid is gonna need some seriouse help in the future/near future

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you can mention this website to him. You could lure him in by telling him it has the 'special secrets' the pros use to get massive and maybe he'll actually learn something.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    That kid is in deep sh1t,what a dumbass.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    If U know this guy well enough, pull him aside
    wake his @ss up! There's no reason to watch
    him do this to himself...

If he has the attitude that his sh!t dont stink,

...one less idiot...or something

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    bro hang out with him and rob the f@cker of his gear...he doesn't deserve it!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dumbass... started juicing the day he started lifting? Do people not realize that protein synthesis and muscle building IS a normal process of the body, doesn't require any drugs?

Let him carry on the way he is, people that dumb deserve whats coming to them.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    In his middle 20's his sex life will be troublesome for sure what
    an @$$#0!E ! People that ignore knowledge coming from a good
    fount don't even deserve the time of being bothered with.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a lot of people tend to listen to one person when they get started with juicing, and a lot of the time the person they're learning from dosen't know their vial from the pin! Unfortunatley, in this sport, as in all, there are blind leading the blind. If you've tried to approach him and he's not receptive to you, then move on. Some will listen, some won't, so what?

_ODC

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I know a 23 year old who is with full blown sorosis of the liver. He did anadrols for 4 or 5 months straight or such then his skin and eyes turned orange, went to doctor and found his liver is shot and he is now on a liver transplant waiting list.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    iiidioota

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    bro hang out with him and rob the f@cker of his gear...he doesn't deserve it!

hell yea I agree. him and then give the golden treshure to me!!

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i have this high school kid, who works with me, and he was telling me about this friend he has who is 17 and is on his 4th cycle.

so???? he is to young

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    so???? he is to young
    i think so, at that age isn't done growing

my first time was 18 i think so im not better .right, and i was fat and ugly so i had to do something agree?

creepS is offline Banned
    my first time was 18 i think so im not better .right, and i was fat and ugly so i had to do something agree?
    no... i personally dont agree... 18 and roids= stupid(no offense bro,everyone will tell you this).
    and what? now with roids ur pretty and handsome?
    all my life ive been kickboxing and naturally i had body some of bros here who are on juice could only dream of(not putting myself on any pedestal just saying), i waited till i was 22 and started juicing cuz i wanted more muscle and strenght,not because i thought someone will like my body more...

dunno about you bros,but whoever takes roids with 18 is complete moron who will regret it when he gets older and then he will blame it on the aas,and not on his stupidity

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Honestly in my personal opinion you cant really learn sh*t from anyone at the gym. Most of the time there just looking to sell you sh*t at a high price and laugh behind your back(this is at my gym at least). There is only one guy at my gym I would probably listen to because he actually competes in shows but I would just never approach him about the subject.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope at the very least he is taking some liver and kidney supplements because that is' going to wreck them.

100m champ is offline Member
    You need to get that kid some help, if he wont get off that hard stuff try turning him into something safer such as var

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Time to thin the herd...

creeps- i'm 18 and have cycled b4, i agree with u that its a bad idea to do it when ur this young but i personally know alot of guys who rn't much older then me and can do steroids effectively doing just the same cycles as alot of guys on here with proper PCT and recovery time. now its not to say that we won't have problems when we're older and now looking back on it i know that i definatly should have waited but its kids that are young, immature, and don't know what they're doing that cause such problems in the steroid world. Knowledge is power and its not always as readily available as u might think.

Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    no... i personally dont agree... 18 and roids= stupid(no offense bro,everyone will tell you this).
    and what? now with roids ur pretty and handsome?
    all my life ive been kickboxing and naturally i had body some of bros here who are on juice could only dream of(not putting myself on any pedestal just saying), i waited till i was 22 and started juicing cuz i wanted more muscle and strenght,not because i thought someone will like my body more...

dunno about you bros,but whoever takes roids with 18 is complete moron who will regret it when he gets older and then he will blame it on the aas,and not on his stupidity

no bad felings hereŽbro, but if your weight is 90 kg pure fat and no girls, u r very dipresed. so yes the "roids" made me better in all thinkeble ways. and im glad for u that you had or have, i guess, a strong motevation to practise martial arts. but i hadnt that strong feeling

u see i was the and now im the

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I think a lot of people tend to listen to one person when they get started with juicing, and a lot of the time the person they're learning from dosen't know their vial from the pin! Unfortunatley, in this sport, as in all, there are blind leading the blind. If you've tried to approach him and he's not receptive to you, then move on. Some will listen, some won't, so what?

_ODC
    Thats a good point, whoever he gets his stuff from helps him "plan out" his cycles. What a genious.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I waited and trained until I was thirty, Im in great shape and cant wait to see the results because I waited and built a sound fondation!!!Did steriods make you pretty ?????

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

good idea?

i think u shld become best friends with him... he'll be dead soon and he might leave u some cool stuff in his will........

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend now who is like that. He started at 18 and is now 19 and hasn't come off since he started. He is stacking about 5 different anabolics at a time and the dude is massive. He has all kinds of mental and rage problems and he is going down hill fast. These are the kind of guys that need proffesional help

Thread Information