smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

domestic shipping

If i am gonna have some gear shipped to me domestic, what is the safest shipping method? Overnight or priority?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They are both safe, it's just that if whomever is sending it is on watch, it doesn't matter.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They are both safe, it's just that if whomever is sending it is on watch, it doesn't matter.

~SC~
    Im not worried about em being watched... very trustworthy source with a lot of good refs. So, they are equally safe to ship? Just quicker and a little more with overnight?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Does the overnight require a signature? If it does, I would just use Priority w/out signature conf. (I don't like the idea of signing for stuff like that, but that's just me).

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    Does the overnight require a signature? If it does, I would just use Priority w/out signature conf. (I don't like the idea of signing for stuff like that, but that's just me).
    Hmm.. i never thought of that. I dont think it requires a signature, but i think i will go with priority just to be sure. Not like 2-3 days is so long anyway.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    USPS and FEDEX overnight gets x-rayed. I think UPS doesn't. Atleast for now. Safest way is Priority 2 - 3 day.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    usps is always the best way to ship.

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i just recieved a package domestic it was sent on 2 day express n i got it in like 6 days. coming from san diego cali to new jersey

Yea I'm having it sent USPS Priority... everyone I talked to seems to think that is the safest way.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSwole
    USPS and FEDEX overnight gets x-rayed. I think UPS doesn't. Atleast for now. Safest way is Priority 2 - 3 day.
    No they don't this is a stoopid rumor.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Go with USPS.. Send it priority.. get a tracking number.. and make sure the sig is waived... After the patriot act.. the USPS can pretty much do the same thing as UPS and Fedex wrt to opening pacs..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Go with USPS.. Send it priority.. get a tracking number.. and make sure the sig is waived... After the patriot act.. the USPS can pretty much do the same thing as UPS and Fedex wrt to opening pacs..

According to a what i have read USPS cannot open a package without a federal search warrant unless the package is leaking or such which gives probable cause to open.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    not anymore... They can hold a suspect pack (and suspect can be for any reason) the law used to require a federal leo agent be present when the pack was opened.. it is no longer necessary under the new defintions of the homeland security act to have LEO present when a postal employee opens a suspicious pack...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch
    i m a ups driver.. the only way the package would require a signature is if the sender(your source) required it... unless u live in a bad area of town (called a uda) undeliverable area... then they might make u sign for it...
    i personally use post office... they handle such volume that i figure the chances of getting snagged is lower...

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    use priority dont use express since express leaves a paper trail in the system with ur name and the recievers name always use priority no names or trails on file!!!!!!!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    What about when it passes through customs, i've never had a usps pack opened by customs! And believe me i ordered a lot of things and that's a lot of packs! What do u think?

Thread Information