dazbo is offline Senior Member

Sex drive still not back to normal?!!!?

I have finished PCT of clomid,nolva,tribulus after an 11 week cycle of deca /sus/end with prop. I had a great sex drive before cycle, least once EOD if not more ED (Sex that is!), while on cycle, it went up even more - until the last 3 or so weeks!! Then, it dropped off for some reason.

It was my first cycle, (Which by the way didnt work very well and I ended up less weight than I started at !), I did proper Pheedno PCT.. I have been off PCT for a few weeks now and my sex drive is still NOT back to normal!!

I find I wake up with wood as always, but just dont feel like having sex very often, feeling horny in any way, and sometimes have difficulty getting it up. I can still have sex, but its only been a few times per week now!!

I am getting blood work done on fri to see how everything is after my cycle, before I start my next one.

I think a lot of it is in my head - thinking about it too much and not being relaxed.

Any help is appreciated

thanks

anyone ?? thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You ended up weighing LESS at the end of the cycle?

Wow, what a waste! Your diet must have been really sh*tty!!

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    SC I'm wondering if his low sex drive is more to do with what caused his weight loss than the cycle. Or a combination of both.

The weight loss and its cause's should be investigated further, I wouldn't be comfortable with just putting it down to a bad cycle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    True. He should get that bloodwork done.

I'd also have him post his diet to see what he was really eating, his training too.

~SC~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Until you get bloodwork done we really can't tell you. It could be low test, it could be depression, it could be a bad hormone ratio, it could be extreme bf loss although this usually effect women much more than men. Are you taking anything else such as clen or an eca stack of any kind?

jpi108 is offline New Member
    I def agree with everyone that you should wait for your bloodwork... having said that though Deca has been known to shut people's sex drive down for an extended period of time. Was your test dose higher then your deca? and I always recommend HCG throughout cyc and a very aggressive PCT when deca is involved. Some people get really shut down from it... good luck bro

Firstly, SC. Why do you always put things down to diet being shit ?? You may be the god at it but that dont mean noone else knows anythign about it.

Ive trained naturally for about 6 yrs (Im 23 now) and got to a size and shape NATURALLY where people didnt beleive me when I said I havent used steroids ! That was all due to proper diet and training - simple as that. I am 5'10" and got to 190lbs naturally at around 12-13% BF. Arms measured just over 17" with very little fat (Big vein down bicep to prove)

So, I had been stuck at this for around 1-2 yrs pretty much at a plateau.

I decided it was time to jiuce, I only wanted to be another stone heavier with single digit fat %. So, I did the following cycle (Which I know now is shit but Mick Harts guide was shit too - thats where I got it from!)

wk 1-10 = sus250 x 1ml (shot Bi-Wkly)
    wk 1-10 = Deca200mg (Once per week)
    wk 1-5 = 30mg DBol (Split dosages)

I consumed around 5000+cals with min 350g protein, plenty of complex carbs, Proper PWO and PPWO, and supplemented with oils and vits and aminos.

Anyway, I gained while on the cycle a max increase of 15lbs which was within the forst 6 weeks. Week 7, gained nothing, week 8 lost a little, week need gained nothing, I then inc prop at 150mg EOD for last week to get a boost but again, gained no more weight. BUT, by week 7, I noticed I had gained a fair bit of fat (Around 15%BF) which I didnt like. So, the last 3 weeks I did plenty of cardio and dropped my cals down to 3000 with keeping the right macro nutrients and lowering my carbs to only Bfast and PWO PPWO. Then by the end of the cycle, I had gone back down to around 196lbs. Since then, I did clomid (300,100) for I think 3 weeks, and also 20mg nolva daily. I have also only been consuming 2900 cals per day, around 250g prot and V low carbs, in order to lose as much fat as poss before I start my next cycle - lean gain/cutting cycle of Var and prop.

So, now, yes I am at around 189lbs but BF is around 10% - six pack is clearly back now.

I feel great now, better than I did before the cycle, although Ive not gained any weight - I still feel bigger due to more muscle definition and less fat. My gym sessions are excellent with even increases in strenght on some things slightly. The only thing that has dropped is my bench. Pre cycle it maxed at 150kg, during cycle it was 160kg, and it is now back to 150kg.

So, looking at all that - now are there anymore oppions ??

I am getting bloodwork done tomorrow to test everything possible.

Thanks

Darren

Also, I know the deca was only slightly lower than the test amount, so I think that last reply regarding how hard it shuts you down is the cause - in my oppinion.

But thanks

Darren

toolman is offline Banned
    Deca shuts me down big time. Took me 3 months to feel normal again after a 14 week cycle. I have sworn the stuff off.

yeah I wont be including it in my cycles EVER again!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hmm looks like you made the same mistake as me and believed what Mick Hart said in Laymans Guide. He sucks!!

Yup - the biggest mistake Ive ever made!! Mainly cos now when people say, do you use steroids ?? I cant now say NO! even tho I was like this before my first cycle!!

So Im doing another for good measure!! Starting this monday!!

Thread Information