Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    So guys tell me, not been around for a while and normally I run Dianabol with Virormone (Viror every other day, dbol 40mg ed) usually for 6-8 weeks. I've never used var and at the moment there seems to be a scare about Virormone in the UK and it being fake although it works - the thought is that it is in fact Test Cyp so there for as a tested athlete I don't wanna use it.
    Do you guys think that i would get good gains from this if i took the right doses - are the strength gains big enough? It's either Anavar or or Anapolon 50 for me on my next short cycle.....
    I think I'd rather go with var as it isn't as toxic as Anapolon although apolon gets you strong quick....what are your thoughts guys??

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    that doesnt give personal experiences tho does it which is what this post is all about
    sorry daz, you should read the thread first. it is all about dfloods personal exp w/ anavar , someone that has extensive knowledge about the compound and how it generally should be run. its a guideline (the best in my opinion), and as w/ any steroid it will work differently for each person

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Good idea, use 100mg/day of anavar for 2 month, you wont get big but strong and lean

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    What was your idea of a "short" cycle? i wouldnt run var less than 6 weeks, and personally i dont run any less than 8.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Good idea, use 100mg/day of anavar for 2 month, you wont get big but strong and lean
    100 might be a bit much, depending on body weight...
    Im 245lbs and 60mg's seems to work fine for me, but everyones body is diffrent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information