speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Where wouldn't you Stick a 23 1.5

I shoot with 23 gauge needles i'm a pretty big guy 240 9-10% body fat...I figure when i shoot in my shoulder i just won't push the pin in the full 1.5 only to like one...that will be fine for a shoulder injection right...i figure 23 is a versitile pin..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    iwouldnt stick it up my ass....

seriously though even if the needle was 5inches and you only stick 1 inch in your shoulder common sense says its ok sicne its only a 1 inch needle then right??...

for a guy your size you could do 1.5 in the quad and glute
    1 inch pretty much everywhere else

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    23g only goes in my hip.. all others are 25 1's

Ma, you could shoot a 23 1.5 anyplace and be cool, I'll hit it anyplace but my dick, maybe a calve as well. But other than that, pec, bi, delt, tri, quad, glute, pretty much anyplace. Onmly place I have yet to try are traps and lats, which I dont think I ever would. Especially traps.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ma, you could shoot a 23 1.5 anyplace and be cool, I'll hit it anyplace but my dick, maybe a calve as well. But other than that, pec, bi, delt, tri, quad, glute, pretty much anyplace. Onmly place I have yet to try are traps and lats, which I dont think I ever would. Especially traps.
    i have done traps PROP loves traps ... only place i wouldnt do would be CALVS ><
    and 23g feels like a harpoon compared to my nice lil 25g which are great for bi's, tri's, chest, and traps.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I use that in the glutes and the quads... Delts or chest you could, I seen where another member did this, Take the cap to the needle and cut off 1 inch and replace the cut off peice back on and press until it clicks. This will give you a 1 inch needle as the plastic peice acts as the canula... I thought is was an excellent idea, wish I could give the credit to the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I use that in the glutes and the quads... Delts or chest you could, I seen where another member did this, Take the cap to the needle and cut off 1 inch and replace the cut off peice back on and press until it clicks. This will give you a 1 inch needle as the plastic peice acts as the canula... I thought is was an excellent idea, wish I could give the credit to the person.
    man lotta work for just a shorter needle .. why not just push it NOT as far in ?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    man lotta work for just a shorter needle .. why not just push it NOT as far in ?
    Cause there is more pain/nerve stimulation with pushing a needle in slow. Alot of people on boards say push in slow but I have tried both ways, and darting it in as long as you are injecting into a good location will have no negative effects. Not one doctors office or hospital(or troop medical clinics for military) push a needle in slow. That is a scared persons wives tale. Go in fast and all the way to the canula, even if you have to make a makeshift canula.

Alot of work for using a pair of scissors? or a box knife?

Cause there is more pain/nerve stimulation with pushing a needle in slow. Alot of people on boards say push in slow but I have tried both ways, and darting it in as long as you are injecting into a good location will have no negative effects. Not one doctors office or hospital(or troop medical clinics for military) push a needle in slow. That is a scared persons wives tale. Go in fast and all the way to the canula, even if you have to make a makeshift canula.

Alot of work for using a pair of scissors? or a box knife?
    hell w/ that i would just end up poking the hell outta my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hell w/ that i would just end up poking the hell outta my fingers
    Are you eptileptic or just uncoordinated?

Are you eptileptic or just uncoordinated?
    im dyslexic and massivly ADD.. oh it would be an expierence.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I use 23's for my shoulders all the time, won't cause you a problem. I hate glute and quad shots, but if I've got some 21's I'll hit my glutes with them for an easy squirt!.

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    I tried a 25 1 1/2 in my glute the other day and I couldnt get my enanthate to come out barely. So I pulled out stuck a 23g 1 inch and re injected and that got it into my ass. I asked on different post this question but thought I would ask again. Will the 1 inch be ok in my glute? I have very little fat so I would think it will be ok.

Thread Information