terminator777 is offline New Member

Poor bloodwork but need to start up anyway. help?

26 yo, 210 lbs, 5'11, been lifting hard for over 5 years. past several cycles consisted of 500mg+ sustenon / 600+ deca / 50mg ED Winny / and pct (nolva & clomid) . Ok so i recently got blood work done for the first time for my testosterone and results showed very low test levels in all areas. I just got off a heavy cycle including deca about a month ago so i know whats the reason why. I need to get back on a cycle fast for personal reasons. Any suggestions on what to do? I have HCG clomid and nolvadex on hand. was thinking of cycling hcg before and after this cycle cause id rather not wait a few more months. please help and offer helpful advice, no attitudes or negative criticism. i already know starting up soon isnt advised.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    what are the personal reasons that you HAVE to go back on cycle? Are they more important than your longterm health?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    what are the personal reasons that you HAVE to go back on cycle? Are they more important than your longterm health?
    I wont say anything but I agree with Beast..............allright I cant keep my mouth shut, what are you having libido problems, girls wondering what the fuc's up and you think going back on is the solution?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL...you guys are too much...But I agree...what do you mean you have to jump back on ???as beast said do you care about your health???..relax bro the olympia was a few weeks ago.

If I were you, I would correct my diet/workout routine before jumping on another "heavy" cycle. At 5'11'' 210lbs is very achievable naturally. Unless your goal is not to gain size...then I retract my statement about diet/workout.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator777
    26 yo, 210 lbs, 5'11, been lifting hard for over 5 years. past several cycles consisted of 500mg+ sustenon / 600+ deca / 50mg ED Winny / and pct (nolva & clomid) . Ok so i recently got blood work done for the first time for my testosterone and results showed very low test levels in all areas. I just got off a heavy cycle including deca about a month ago so i know whats the reason why. I need to get back on a cycle fast for personal reasons. Any suggestions on what to do? I have HCG clomid and nolvadex on hand. was thinking of cycling hcg before and after this cycle cause id rather not wait a few more months. please help and offer helpful advice, no attitudes or negative criticism. i already know starting up soon isnt advised.
    '

Let's change some things in your PCT. Add Tongkat and just some Novla. If you have any esterogen problems get some Letro. I really don't like the clomid. But I need to know what you gear your deciding to go on. But I agree with the guys you shouldn't rush it but i think you are so i'll give you the best advice as i can.

Guys if i'm wrong about some stuff feel free to kick my ass and offer him better advice

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If I were you, I would correct my diet/workout routine before jumping on another "heavy" cycle. At 5'11'' 210lbs is very achievable naturally. Unless your goal is not to gain size...then I retract my statement about diet/workout.
    I concur a little bit more of what your trying to do will help. Maybe it's good we know the "Personal reasons." We could help you out with that, because I'm sure 1 one us have been there

Im involved with Muay Thai fighting. I have really important matches comming up in several weeks and I need all the benefits of a cycle.

no tren that's for sure

so what do you suggest i do? can i stick to my sus/deca /winny/hgh cycle? do i cycle hgc in befaore and after to increase TSH/ LH/ natural free testosterone or is taking it and doing another cycle just going to desensitize the recptors?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Plan your cycles better next time is my suggestion...

Do not get back on or you will remain shutdown and possibly not recover or have an even harder time recovering..especially with deca in your last cycle.

The juice isn't going to make a difference physically in just a few weeks, it's all mental bro.. you're stronger than that, you don't "need" it.

if you absolutely have to shoot test suspension 2-3hrs before your fight for an increase in test levels. 100mgs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Plan your cycles better next time is my suggestion...

Do not get back on or you will remain shutdown and possibly not recover or have an even harder time recovering..especially with deca in your last cycle.

The juice isn't going to make a difference physically in just a few weeks, it's all mental bro.. you're stronger than that, you don't "need" it.

if you absolutely have to shoot test suspension 2-3hrs before your fight for an increase in test levels. 100mgs.
    I agree with the big man above,

Hey Marcus.. how u been?

haven't talked in a while

I have 7 weeks left till my fight. you dont think thats enough time to bulk up????????? its not only strength im looking for, i need a physical appearence as well.

7wks is not enough time to put on quality muscle.. if you're small then you're gonna be small in 7wks with or without drugs.

You need to properly recover.. but I'm sure you're going to do what you want to regardless of advice.. goodluck.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, i used to shootfight and though i only hit one cycle during my competetive time, the way i structured it, and the way alot of the experianced juicers that i trianed with structured it was short cycles, starting like a week after a fight. We generally had 2-3 months between fights. Short cycles let you get in, get out and stabilize long enough before the fight. Alota guys did the 4 weekers. I have always like the prospect of shorter cycles, especially for the fighter. Marcus can attest to the effectiveness of them. Now the guys i trianed with were not very well read on doing short cycles, but they knew from experiance that more than 4-6 weeks would require to much HPTA recovery. Also, one mistake that is made is being in PCT while trying to get down to your fighting weight. CATABOLIC CITY. So if you run a shorter cycle, you will be stabilized hormonally by the time you need to start dialing in diet and what not to make your weight class. I also made one mistake of gettin too fat while on, even though i did a shorty. Too much work to get off the fat to make weight. And use short acting compounds. Like i said, 5 years ago we were not well researched, and i used sustanon . Dont use sust for a shorty. Use prop, mast, d-bol, susp, winny, etc. Or you could use test E or C, runit high for just a few weeks. maybe marcus will share some info.
    When i was fighting, me and my gang,we had the right idea, but it was (as Mike Mentzer put it) like 2+2=3.5
    almost but not quite.lol. Now, (if i were fighting)i would know better. If i get back into it ever, it will be shorties with short esters all the way.
    Look up Author L. Rea's work, he has some good ideas.
    Good luck.

*_MaXx_JuiCe_* is offline Junior Member
    ya id restructure your cycle a lil' bit. also as others have said quality muscle in no way will be gained in 7 weeks, you may out on sloppy weight, but thats what it will be.
    maXx

well if i were to be stupid and decide to start soon, what do you suggest? Id rather do the healthiest thing eventhough its not the best thing. Some people suggested taking a cycle of HCG prior to my cycle in order to restimulate my natural test, then take HCG with my pct as well. any suggestions? I know im being stubborn but i serioulsy appreciate everyones help.

Stick with short estered drugs like Test Prop.

So you know you're being dumb and compromising your health but you don't care? That makes sense.

look, there are people out ther who do it year round, im one of those people. im just looking for the best way to do it. thats the help im looking for. im sure im not alone in this situation. im just looking for the best way to approach the situation.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your detirmined to cycle even tho bloodwork tells you not to then i would defo consider short burst cycles, i would stick with short ester's but long esters can be used but a high dose is required and i feel this will not help your system in anyway,

You are chancing health issues going back on and i dont advice you to do that, health is no1 in my book, but if your not going to listen and cycle anyway stick with short cycles with fast acting gear nothing to heavy and take all precautions needed for health issues.

is it really that uncommon anyway for my free test and lh to be down??? all steroid users have the same problem. everything in my blood otherwise is ok so why does everyone seem to say that im in a bad position to start up again? it is common for deca users to have low test for up to 6 months after that cycle.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    is it really that uncommon anyway for my free test and lh to be down??? all steroid users have the same problem. everything in my blood otherwise is ok so why does everyone seem to say that im in a bad position to start up again? it is common for deca users to have low test for up to 6 months after that cycle.
    you say you've done several cycles, recently had b.w. done for the 1st time. how do you know what you natty test levels were b4 any cycle? what is your reference point? many young guys have low test levels. i do and am on script trt. (i'm old though)

i dont know. so im saying, its it really that nasty for me to do another cycle now? im 100% healthy in all other areas including live and kidneys. i was thinking of doing 2 weeks of HCG and 6-oxo before my cycle to kick up any natural test levels then start my cycle, then finish with pct using clomid, hcg, nolvadex , and 6-oxo

Sustenon week 1-7
    Deca week 1-6
    Winny week 5-8
    Clomid & 6-oxo week 9-12
    Nolvadex week 10-12
    HCG Week 9 & 10 and before whole cycle

as you can see, i have tons of pct on hand to help recover. i just need to know how to use it and best when to use it.

skg
    skg is offline Junior Member
    bro, u dont need to be on to fight..

if u want to be on for 'mental' reasons why dont u do something like oxandrolone for 2 weeks prefight??

its not just mental, its 50%mental 50%physcial

BG
    If you stay on year round why did you go off?

Quote Originally Posted by skg
    bro, u dont need to be on to fight..

if u want to be on for 'mental' reasons why dont u do something like oxandrolone for 2 weeks prefight??
    That made me laugh

Take some halo.

BG
    That made me laugh

Take some halo.
    Better yet cheque drops .(sp maybe)

Let me slap you when you're ringside right before you go into the fight to get you riled up a bit?

If you need AS to fight then you are in the wrong sport.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    AS won't help you fight better - might want to practice bobbing and weaving a little more

lol im not asking advice on that. i know they work for me and help me get bigger. the advice was for how to start up again so soon

AAS helps all sports including bodybuilding.
    Saying aas wont help you run,jump,fight better is ridiculous.
    Thats like saying you shouldnt bodybuild if you cant grow without aas.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    if you get bigger, won't you go up in weight class and go against guys possibly bigger than you?

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    look, there are people out ther who do it year round, im one of those people.
    Clomid & 6-oxo week 9-12
    Nolvadex week 10-12
    HCG Week 9 & 10 and before whole cycle
    So do you stay on year round or not?

Also, if you're just going to ignore everyone's advice and do your cycle anyway, what was the point making this thread?

the point is that im going to cycle soon. what can i do to help the situation? PCT before and after or just start and worry about PCT after?

Just take everything you can get your hands on.. that outta do the trick.

Who cares about health, worry about that later.

Is that the answer you wanted? do you feel better about your decision now?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

AAS helps all sports including bodybuilding.
    Saying aas wont help you run,jump,fight better is ridiculous.
    Thats like saying you shouldnt bodybuild if you cant grow without aas.
    I would say thats right. If you were/are unable to grow without AS bodybuilding is not for you either.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    The fight game is far more mental then physical and I am in mma so yes I do know and can give examples. You dont need to be on, your simply using it as a crutch. Are you not worried about the increased muscle mass effecting your cardio once again I can give examples. Your better off getting your horomones back in check then jumping on another cycle and effecting your health and using it as a crutch

Thread Information