jwchamp is offline New Member

Winny only cycles, PLZ Help

Well, i have actually been a member of this forum for over a year and a half now, but i forgot my username.. So i have done the newbie research, and read hundreds of user experiences, and opinions.. I understand most people who want to use ASS could easily meet their goals with correct diet and workout regimen.. I thought about Deca , Test, and other anabolics, but have decided, mass is not something im going after.. All im wanting is to loose a little fat, and harden up what i have.. I UNDERSTAND diet and cardio will do this with effort, and determination, and i also understand that im a full time student, and full time worker with a full plate.. Im not expecting miracles, but i was wanting the Winny to give me the extra edge.. So my question is, will this winny only cycle do so?? Also i only have the one 20cc bottle, is this enough..

My diet will be high protien, morining pro shake, 2nd meal, turkey sandwich, 3rd meal tuna, 4th meal, grill ckn, 5th shake after workout, 6th,stk vegies....

Workout daily cardio, and 4 weight workouts a week,....

!bump!

You need to run winstrol @ 50mgs everyday for 6 weeks.
    So being here that long do you think 1 20ml bottle will work?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    obviously you need to do a bit of math here....do u have access to more winny?? or is that all?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    get more winny and you will be good to go

I know the math, 50MG per ML, 20 Ml bottle, so 25mg 2x a day for 20 days is what i have.. correct? So will the one bottle not show me any results?

Uconish is offline Member
    Once again i ask the question......why do people believe that winni will shread them up......The only thing that is going to drop bf is DIET and CARDIO.....steriods are not miracle workers.....I also think you need to revise your diet....if your carbs are that low you need to include more EFA's and alot more veggies than just one meal..,....Just my opinion, take it if you want

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    get more winny and you will be good to go

LOL i seen a tee shirt the other day that said Got winny.....i.e pic or a BB with a white stash

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    LOL i seen a tee shirt the other day that said Got winny.....i.e pic or a BB with a white stash
    lol i would buy it

Quote Originally Posted by jwchamp
    I UNDERSTAND diet and cardio will do this with effort, and determination, and i also understand that im a full time student, and full time worker with a full plate.. Im not expecting miracles, but i was wanting the Winny to give me the extra edge.. So my question is, will this winny only cycle do so?? .

So.. again miracles are not what im exspecting like i clearly wrote in my first post.. and was only wanting an answer to my question.. Also clearly stated was that i understand diet and cardio will reduce bodyfat.. so thanks for replying what i had previously stated..

Thread Information