pasha909 is offline New Member

First time winstrol only cycle help!

25 years old
    173Ib
    5'9"
    12% BF
    5 years lifting experience and NEVER used AAS
    My goal is to; get leaner and add few more pounds of muscle.

I have been researching everywhere and I know you are not suppose to do Winstrol only cycle. But at this point I don't have a choice due to resources and money. Winstrol Depot is the only thing I have.

Can someone who tried "Winstrol only cycle" share their experience?

Is it really worthless to do Winstrol only? What will happen if I go ahead and do it?

This is the place on the internet for this type of information. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle ever was upjohn winny only. Absolutey loved it. ripped to shreds. but most people will tell you to do prop with iit which is what I am doing now. But i had amazing results from winny only. I still have the before and after shots. but they are polaroids so too hard to post

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you should be doing test with winny.

Thank you for the quick replies. Appreciate it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro you should be doing test with winny.
    Agreed, get some Testosterone , Prop preferably.

If you do decide to run Winstrol only get a Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplement to combat any joint problems that may arise from Winstrol only. Omega-3's are also good for joints.

I'd avoid Winstrol only and go with Prop/Winstrol, Var only or Prop/Var.

boardhead is offline Associate Member

Smile winny

my first cycle was also winny. Put on 15lbs and loved every minute. next time i will throw in some prop.

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    Wow, 15 lbs. on winny!! That's impressive

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    Wow, 15 lbs. on winny!! That's impressive
    it is only if your at your platue otherwise its completely feasible w/ any AAS

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    most experts in this board will tell u to add test to it! nothing wrong wiht that but I have seem a lot friends do winny only and the result are great and some times more impresive than test cycles with less bloat and loss of mass aftert the cycle! it will shut u down but its easy to recover wiht proper pct!

Great info. I will try winstrol only with proper supplements for the joints and hopefully in the future I will try it with test.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u won t get leaner with winstrol . and don t use it alone, heck don t use it at all. it s just a toxic steroid . get some test.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    u won t get leaner with winstrol. and don t use it alone, heck don t use it at all. it s just a toxic steroid. get some test.
    amen i hate Win
    Prop > Win by far and personally i would use Var
    IMO Var can be more effective because it can be ran much longer and is completely safe.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, just because you don't have the proper funds to do a correct cycle, doesn't mean you should do horrible cycle. Prop is extremely cheap! If you can't afford to do it correctly, I strongly suggest you don't do it at all!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punisher
    most experts in this board will tell u to add test to it! nothing wrong wiht that but I have seem a lot friends do winny only and the result are great and some times more impresive than test cycles with less bloat and loss of mass aftert the cycle! it will shut u down but its easy to recover wiht proper pct!
    No flame bro, but more impressive than a test cycle? Winny is a drug that should be used by people with low body fat and it is used at the end of a cycle to help solidify your gains. It's a great hardening drug, but when compared to TEST (though they are used for different reasons), Winny can't compare especially if we are talking about PROP!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No flame bro, but more impressive than a test cycle? Winny is a drug that should be used by people with low body fat and it is used at the end of a cycle to help solidify your gains. It's a great hardening drug, but when compared to TEST (though they are used for different reasons), Winny can't compare especially if we are talking about PROP!
    like i sad
    prop>win

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    no flame taken. But in my honest opinion I totall agree with u in this! Test is far more stronger than winny when compared to each other! ture its ture! but form personal experience I say this! I did a test, dbol and tren cycle! and gained like 25 and kept 18 lbs! not bad at all! I have seen guys do winny only cycle and gain form 10 to 15 solid lbs and not lose much if proper PCT is done and somehow the recovery is faster than when using test! BY mistake or choice some people have done this with very positive results!

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a winny only cycle. i got shredded it was good i dind't get any joint pain or anything. now i'm looking forward to doing test and winny hope it comes out good.

Thread Information