Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smegs is offline Member
    take care man, never nice to hear things like this, you have my condolences may your friend rest in peace

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Thats sad. Sorry for your loss bro. RIP

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting into a vein won't cause a heart attack. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. It's posts like this that puts everything into perspective.....We always think this will never happen to me...Well, remember, our health should mean more to us than to be big.

Peace,

BLT

mrfog is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that my friend. Live every day like its your last because you never know when the reaper is gonna come knocking. Rest in peace.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    R.i.p

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Injecting into a vein won't cause a heart attack. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. It's posts like this that puts everything into perspective.....We always think this will never happen to me...Well, remember, our health should mean more to us than to be big.

Peace,

BLT
    That is the truth for sure, but I think some of us lose sight of that and foget that sometimes. (ie: not getting bloodwork done, not taking enough time off etc...)

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Makes me wanna go check out those wierd chest pains Ive been having with a Doc but I havent been one cycle OD on Clen and everything started after that.

Sorry for your Loss bro if the autopsy says anything let us know.

RIP

Dude, I don't mean to scare you, but I would go to a cardiologist and go get checked out, this is the same complaint my friend was having and it turned out he had an over thick muscle in his heart, and he has to make some lifestyle changes. It's better to know those things, so you can help them out. Again, don't mean to scare you, but its not worht it to not get checked out.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sorry to hear about your bro

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    very sorry to hear that bro! may God Bless his family!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear Bro...24? Shit i'm 22...this is hard-hitting

The OutLord is offline Member
    Sorry To Hear That...

Dont know what to say...!

Rip.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Damn.

Sorry.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    he is 24 year old and he died after the gym and he is on cycle ,befor we enter the gym he told me he injected test in his chest and he think he did it in a vein but he didnt care me neither and we trained when we r out from the gym he was riding his bike and he fell off ,then when a doctor in the next building came and checked him and he said its a heart attack, do u think the injection in the vein did this to him or the cycle by itself or he have a weak heart,beside he told he is 500mg test but i think he is on 750mg
    Sorry to hear this man. If you don't mind I have a few questions. How many cycles had he done in the past? Was he pretty big? Did he have any pre-existing conditions that you know of? How was his diet?

RIP...

Thanks, RIG

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for your loss. God bless.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    wow bro, sorry to hear about this. that injection should have not caused a heart attack but im not a doctor. did he have any heart issues prior to cycling?

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    may his soul be at rest...my bf was killed on his bike may 30 last yr...it hits a little close 2 home the timing of this post im getting chills...but we all gotta go sometime

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    MILITIA, got any new news to this yet, an autopsy or heard anything from his family to the cause, also i offer you my sympathy

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    That sucks. God bless your bro.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if it was a vein shot it would of been felt in about 3 seconds. was he taking clen or ephedra? im sorry to hear this bro. i lost so many close people in my life and its always hard

tbrocato is offline Member
    he is 24 year old and he died after the gym and he is on cycle ,befor we enter the gym he told me he injected test in his chest and he think he did it in a vein but he didnt care me neither and we trained when we r out from the gym he was riding his bike and he fell off ,then when a doctor in the next building came and checked him and he said its a heart attack, do u think the injection in the vein did this to him or the cycle by itself or he have a weak heart,beside he told he is 500mg test but i think he is on 750mg

well I am sorry to hear that but if he is any way part of the Lebanese Hezbala terror group I could care less if he died.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    well I am sorry to hear that but if he is any way part of the Lebanese Hezbala terror group I could care less if he died.
    Where the f*ck did this come from and why the hell did u say it... the bros talking about one of his friends dying and your coming here posting about Lebanese Terrorist factions.

WTF!!!

Total lack of respect

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    What a stupid ****ing post. Keep your mouth shut if you're gonna talk shit. The guys buddy just died. Grow up, punk!

Sorry to hear about your buddy, bro.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yes, and if your mother had a dick she would be your dad. wtf does this have to do w/ anything. RU mental?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter007
    What a stupid ****ing post. Keep your mouth shut if you're gonna talk shit. The guys buddy just died. Grow up, punk!

Sorry to hear about your buddy, bro.

The group I am refering to has been responsible for countless deaths in the middle east and around the world. Including the 250 Peace keeping Marines butchered in Beirut. Militaguy is apart of this group and if his friend was also I could give a **** if he died. Thats all I said. If not sorry to hear that he died.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    The group I am refering to has been responsible for countless deaths in the middle east and around the world. Including the 250 Peace keeping Marines butchered in Beirut. Militaguy is apart of this group and if his friend was also I could give a **** if he died. Thats all I said. If not sorry to hear that he died.
    You can discuss this issue with him in the P/R/W forum. No need to post such messages here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    You can discuss this issue with him in the P/R/W forum. No need to post such messages here.

No need for ppl to get all pissed off when they didnt understand what I was saying. I dont know about you but I could care less if another terrorist dies. Just my 2 cents.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    No need for ppl to get all pissed off when they didnt understand what I was saying. I dont know about you but I could care less if another terrorist dies. Just my 2 cents.
    I'm not pissed off or anything. This topic was discussed many times in the P/R/W and will never end. Another debate will start as usual. It is not worth. JMO

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    And what are the odds that this person whom just passed away is in the Lebanese Hezbala terror group?
    One in 950,000 million? .

Dude, you say insensitive, rediculous, out of place things in a time of mourning, people are going to get pissed.
    Respect. Nuff said.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

Unhappy So sorry.

I'm so sorry about your loss.
    you have me thinking none the less about my steroid abuse , and how it could effect me.

R.I.P.

J.B.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    And what are the odds that this person whom just passed away is in the Lebanese Hezbala terror group?
    One in 950,000 million? .

Dude, you say insensitive, rediculous, out of place things in a time of mourning, people are going to get pissed.
    Respect. Nuff said.

Its milita's guys friend. Milita guy is apart of this group. Cant you read u idiot? For the final time if he wasnt I am sorry he died but if he was I could care less. No more from me on this topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information