blq222 is offline New Member

Comprehensive first cycle plan-Advice???

My first cycle is about to begin and I would like advice on exactly how to meet my goals.

Stats:
    6"2 190
    Training 3 years consistently/ before that it was off and on
    27 years old
    My cycle is simple: a shot of Iran 333 mg/ml test enan. every 4 days over 10 wks.
    I have all the ancillarys.

My ultimate goal is to get to 200 lbs. Since first test cycles at this dosage typically yeild about 20 lbs and I'm already at 190, you'd be right in assuming I'd like a body composition change. So, I'm looking to design the ideal diet and cardio plan to properly compliment my lifting and juicing.
    One idea that has been in my mind is to spend the first 5 weeks eating all out and doing limited cardio, while spending weeks 6-10 getting stricter on the diet and doing more cardio.

What would my daily caloric intake and cardio limits look like with this cycle and these goals??
    Thanks for any and all feedback.

5000 cals a day for how long before I back it down?? Sure this wouldn't be too much given my goals of only a net gain of 10 lbs.??
    Thanks for your help.

OK. How about cardio? Right now, I do very little and am in a holding pattern. Eventually, I'm guessing I'LL wangt to up it to 45 minutes/day a couple days a week.

One last try for further opinions. Thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im guessin this is a bulkin cycle so u wouldnt want to do cardio..

Well, I pretty much laid out my exact goals above. Bulking is part of the plan, yes. But, I 'm not looking to simply gain the most mass possible. As I said, I'M looking for a net gain of 10 lbs. The 500+mg of test a week for 10 weeks typically yields more than 10 lbs. So, I am looking to trade some mass in for some cutting/body composition upgrade. Hence the questions about cardio and diet. I probably will spend the first half of the cycle eating more liberally and limiting cardio. Then, I will get stricter on the diet and up cardio the last half. My questiosn revolve around finding exact caloric intake amounts and exact cardio amounts.

Thread Information