slipknot1 is offline New Member

legal steroid suggestions please

ive been looking around for supplements and doing some research. a test e source might fall through so i was thinking about buying something legal... what im looking to do is lose total weight yet gain lean muscle mass weight, basically cut up a little for the summer. i am currently taking whey protein and once in a while a met rx meal replacement during the day. anything you guys have success with or would recommend? anything new to on the market that is pretty impressive? money isnt really an issue because its cheaper than test e (btw, what is the going rate for a 5 ml bottle of test e?).

thanks for all answers in advance.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well your trying to do the impossible pick a route and walk it .. go for a clean bulk or a cutter
    AAS will only help you preserve muscle if you cut not burn the fat itself.. this factor is tottally dependent upon your diet which is 80% of ALL gains do some research and read all the stickies in the diet forum...

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    5ml bottle of test e? ...usually comes in 1ml, 10ml, 20ml or 50ml, but not 5ml.

there are no legal and effective fat burners left. caffein may be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg

there are no legal and effective fat burners left. caffein may be your best bet.
    Ephedra isnt back yet?! i heard it was unbannd i miss something?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i asked the chick at a sups counter last week at world gym and she said its not coming back. i have heard else where it is tho...

lol them hoebags!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    voixx is back, but fat burners aren't.

i guess strokes and heart attacks are safer than heart palpitations. to bad the sups industry doesnt have a louder political voice.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    It's all politics man, the supps industry doesn't have a billion-dollar lobby like the big pharmas do.

slipknot1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg

it says 5 ml on the bottle, idk whats available out there im kind of new to the scene. its a prescription.

as far as my diet i have that covered, im trying to eat about 250-300 g of protein a day, im running about 3-5 miles per day to burn fat and keep my heart going.

but i was wondering besides protein and ephedrine/caffeine is there anything that might help out?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot1
    it says 5 ml on the bottle, idk whats available out there im kind of new to the scene. its a prescription.

as far as my diet i have that covered, im trying to eat about 250-300 g of protein a day, im running about 3-5 miles per day to burn fat and keep my heart going.

but i was wondering besides protein and ephedrine/caffeine is there anything that might help out?
    nope

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    best legal sup. would be tuna

Thread Information