05-26-2005, 12:05 PM #1
An Interesting Comparison of Tren and T3/Clen
As I have posted before, I am running Test C at 500mgs per week and am also running Tren at 50mgsED and Var at 60mgs ED. I am also taking some T3 in order to compensate for the negative on the Thyroid. My goal is to gain LBM and avoid or reduce fat. My diet has been very clean.
I have a good friend who I work out with and he is running Test E at 500mgs p/w and he is also running T3/Clen with it and is really following a clean bulking diet. My friends goal is to basically reduce bodyfat.
We are within two years in age, this is the first cycle for both of us, we do cardio and weightlifting at the same time and I know this guy is equally fanatical about his diet as I am. I would say that we gain muscle and deal with fat about the same.
Over the course of the last month, where I have added the Tren and he has added the T3/Clen it has been interesting to watch and compare the changes.
Here is what I have noted:
1) I have gained a considerable amount of lean muscle while my buddy has gained nearly nothing in terms of muscle.
2) My strength has increased dramatically in comparison to my buddies gains (which have been minimal).
3) I have actually dropped more % points in bodyfat than my training buddy.
4) The sides my buddy has experienced with the T3/Clen have been as bad or worse than my sides with the Tren.
5) While my friend is envious of how my body looks, I am not envious of how his body looks.
In summary, from this highly non-scientific experiment, I am not sure that I would ever run T3/Clen. Instead I would choose to run Tren again. I think Tren is the sh$t!
05-26-2005, 12:11 PM #2AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
05-26-2005, 12:50 PM #3
Have fun. I absolutely love waking up in the morning and looking at my body. The changes have been dramatic. I am not sure if it is due to the fact that this is my first cycle, but it has been really fun to watch.
05-26-2005, 12:58 PM #4
i just finished my first Tren cycle at 75mg/day and cannot believe the results. i was only on for 4 weeks. put on about 10lbs of LBM and look fantastic11
05-26-2005, 04:42 PM #5Originally Posted by tempbrit
your comparing apples to oranges. No 2 people are the same you prolly have better genetics.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)