Thread: My first post!

nickm748 is offline Associate Member

My first post!

Hey guys I just joined the sight. Iv been lifting for about 4 years on and off. I just started getting serious again, I want to do a cycle of d-bol. Thers a kid who can supposedly get them. Im not a big fan of injecting.

The thing that bugs me though from reading here on the forums is that I really would like to get some repputable juice, where I live it is pretty scarce. I KNOW Im not allowed to ask any one here for sources. I really dont feel like waiting around for a couple months and post everyday for people to know im not trying to bust them.
    IDK that was kinda just a rant

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    well welcome to the board...but if you want to get anything out of juice...you better learn to like injecting...

gixxer600 is offline Member
    get ready to get ripped off bro!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro, to learn to love injecting do d bol the injectable. its my favorite, i jab three times daily.

Welcome to this awsome site

ImaBldr is offline New Member
    A dbol only cycle will blow you up pretty quick, but you'll lose it all almost as quick....I'd suggest looking around for a while to build up your knowledge about AAS, usage, and effects. As for wanting a reputable source, they're out there, but it takes time to find them and there are no shortcuts. I'd bet that this "kid" who can get them for you doesn't know dbol from tylenol and, unless you do your homework, you won't either. I'm not bashing here, just trying to point out that if you don't know what you're doing you will:

Get scammed
    Not get the results you want
    Probably do more harm than good.

My $.02 anyway.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dbol injecting .. theres a new one on me...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    Hey guys I just joined the sight. Iv been lifting for about 4 years on and off. I just started getting serious again, I want to do a cycle of d-bol. Thers a kid who can supposedly get them. Im not a big fan of injecting.

The thing that bugs me though from reading here on the forums is that I really would like to get some repputable juice, where I live it is pretty scarce. I KNOW Im not allowed to ask any one here for sources. I really dont feel like waiting around for a couple months and post everyday for people to know im not trying to bust them.
    IDK that was kinda just a rant
    D-bol by itself is pointless.

Oral cycles are b.s.

Watch your p.m. box for scammers galore.

Nice first post.

~SC~

I know my fare share of info about steroids . I have done a lot of presentation in school about them. I know the side effects and how to use them and how to PCR.

As for injecting, im just really worried about getting a cyst or something bad like that and having to go to the doc. because of it.

I thought that even if I did d-bol only i would be able to keep my gains if I did a proper PCR. I know I will loose water weight after the bols. I wouldent mind doing some deca its just that I dont trust any thing around here.
    Im not sure if I should take my chances with this kid or just "wait" to see if I can get a source around here.

Thanks for the comments guys

hey swole were you on gotfina a while back? I used to go there a lot

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes, that was me way back when.

~SC~

4spain is offline Associate Member
    You are only 18,right? you should wait a couple more years before taking anything. Take that time to find a good source & learn to love injections. You need some Test for your first cycle!

Injections aren't that bad, I was scared sh!tless my first time, I had my buddy do it for me, since that first time I have never had anyone do it for me again, always do it myself. i wish this site was around back then.

Yea im only 18, I know its a bad idea at my age, but I did do 3 cycles of andro when I was 16 so im sure that had an effect

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol wow 16? i thought i was bad doing a sust cycle at 18 with no pct =x...now i have learned the way of the force and now doing sust+dbol and have my pct I DID NOT RESIST THE FORCE!!!

4spain is offline Associate Member
    I fell to the darkside as well at 18 did primotest & primobolon tabs, then did another almost a year later Drol & Sust, no PCT. If I had the chance to go back would have waited until at least 20. I feel I didn't grow to full height because of this.

i havent grown since 8th grade also the reason why i didnt start bb till 16 but yeah i still didnt grow lol and i just came from a surgery and 1 month off of lifting so i just wanted a lil boost to help me get back to where i was :-)..this was when i first did it when i was 18..now im 19 lol and now im just doing it to give me another boost.. lol
    Last edited by playboii; 05-26-2005 at 06:02 PM.

lol ok guys I guess 1 of the kids that can get it wants 1.50 per 5mg d-bol

I said **** that shit

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    playboii god your 19, is that your pic. wow, thats pretty impressive for 19

yeah thats me b4 i did my first cycle i duno i never had a problem growin i love my genetics lol but thanks for the compliment

Yea dam you are pretty big

thanks man ..just take your vitamins and say your prays like hogan says lol!

prayers* lol oops

haha

Thread Information