Thread: Is this odd

pinhead is offline Junior Member

Is this odd

I posted a question about cumstoms today I was having a package delivered from overseas it's only been 4 days since I ordered and it came today Quick as hell. There was only about six items in the package and I haven't opened it yet. Now my wife signed for it my question is barring the package being wired would they have just busted in on my wife even though I wasn't @ home?? or am I just being paranoid???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    I posted a question about cumstoms today I was having a package delivered from overseas it's only been 4 days since I ordered and it came today Quick as hell. There was only about six items in the package and I haven't opened it yet. Now my wife signed for it my question is barring the package being wired would they have just busted in on my wife even though I wasn't @ home?? or am I just being paranoid???

i think you just been paranoid bro

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    also I'm not sure if I can do this but I was looking to check some prices?

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    also I'm not sure if I can do this but I was looking to check some prices?

Do it via PM to a vet or mod...

4 days is fast, but not something I'd worry bout..

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea i get mine in about six, and also man if you are worried just write return to sender on it and stick by the door for a few days, if nothing happens withini four days you are good to do bro

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    you should be fine bro. i got my package from overseas with no problems, i didnt even have to sign for something, but dont be paranodi at all.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..You got a package on a Sunday?.....Anyway, I'd be comfortable opening it...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If they were going to nail you they would have busted in on your wife. She lives in that house therefore she has the right to sign for a package and they would have just given her the subpoena. You are being paranoid which is commonplace with international orders.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    You are paranoid, but if you ever are not sure, do not open the package for about 2 weeks, that way if they knock on your door you can say ya, i have it here, i just have not hade time to bring it back down to the post office yet because i have no idea what this is.

Thread Information