playboii is offline Senior Member

delt shot without aspirating

ok i was in a huge rush yesterday and forgot to aspirate ...my left delt hurts like if u poke and it today i feel sick to my stomach i feel mad hot and i duno i keep getin heat chills..i have come to the conclusion that i probly shot in a vain..so what else can i expect from this am i gona end up headin to the hospital? someone please respond asap i really feel like sht it was a sust shot by the way

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Thats just the sust. Work through it. It will pass. How far into your cycle? What are your stats? If it doesn't go away in 2-3 days after the shot and you still have a fever over 100, then go to the doc. If its that bad pop some asprin. It will f*** up your protein synthesis alittle but don't worry. DON'T MISS YOUR WORKOUTS.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I just took a shot in my delt less than 2 hours ago... I feel very similar, and aspirated.. def didn't hit a vein... This was my first delt shot and could contribute to the feeling but otherwise seems to be normal.

i started the cycle the first of may and i been doing mon-thursday shots along with 7 dbols a day..im 5'8 205lbs right now is their any sign that i know i hit a vain or something?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    i started the cycle the first of may and i been doing mon-thursday shots along with 7 dbols a day..im 5'8 205lbs right now is their any sign that i know i hit a vain or something?
    You would know you had shot into a vein as you are still injecting, not the following day. It would have hit you IMMEDIATLY, instantaniously. Once you start injecting you should become weak, feeling sick, lightheadedness is the huge giveaway. You didn't hit a vein... gotta be the sust.

i musta shot it in da wrong spot on the delt cus my delt is killing me more then it ever has my gf just patted me on the shoulder and i screamed lol ahh i feel like im fkin diennng i never get sick!

Do you know how many mgs your d-bols are? seems like alot imo. If you injected in the right location and used 1 '' pins in the delt you shouldn't hit any major veins to worry about. If you did you would have some bleeding above normal, also you might get some blood in the syringe after withdrawl if it was a vein. The delts pretty safe.

they are naposim dbols 5mg

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I always get some nasty pains from delt shots. Usually the site becomes red and hot to the touch, and if you touch it you can see your fingerprint. That's why I stopped delt shots. The delts effect too many of my workouts, I can't let them be sore.

All we get here are the 10's....or 50's which are usually fake.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That's just the SUS...if you had shot in a vein you would've known IMMEDIATELY.

i don't usually aspirate for delt shots anyway...(not advising that you follow my example tho)

I guess my delts are now immune to the pain. All I ever shoot is delt or quad. I have too much problem shooting my ass. But, Playboii, its just the sust. You may have come close to a nerve thats giving you pain as well.

good luck bro....

thanks alot you guys are the best! lol now i am mentally at ease u guys are deff like a family in a sort of way lol thanks guys i was really worried

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...we love you too

lol !

i took a tylenol and ate tuna with some chicken breast im feeling a bit better :\

Thread Information