Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member

Edit..

Edit..
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 01-11-2010 at 02:57 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well you wuould run the winny 3 weeks past your last injection and then it would be 1 day after your last winny pill.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well you wuould run the winny 3 weeks past your last injection and then it would be 1 day after your last winny pill.
    Ok, so you are saying I should run it like this:

10 WKS

WK 1-10 : Omna250 E3D
    WK 8-13: 50mg winny ED

PCT:

First day after last winny pill. (meaning, 21 days after last test injection)

Is this what you mean?

thats how I would do it but others might voice their own opinion and run the winny 2 weeks past the last shot of sus250.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    thats how I would do it but others might voice their own opinion and run the winny 2 weeks past the last shot of sus250.
    Ok here's a followup to that question.. in my case, I'm on week 5 of 12 of test-cyp 500mg a week, with gh 4 iu ed 5on2off. I have 4 vials of winny that will last me for 40 days at 50mg ed. When should I start my winny, after my last injection of test-cyp or during week 10 .. for my pct, I'm going to drop down to 150mg test-cyp.. I'm on lifetime HRT from the dr, so I was told that I do not have to do any thing special for pct.
    Any feedback would be helpful
    thanks,

Which is optimal? Running the winny 2 weeks or 3 weeks after last test injection?

Also, If i run winny 3 weeks after last injection, that means I start pct 3 weeks (21 days) after last test injection. Isnt that too late of a start for pct for Omnadren250? I thought it was around 18 days?

Thanks

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes omn is 18 days but wats 3 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    Which is optimal? Running the winny 2 weeks or 3 weeks after last test injection?

Also, If i run winny 3 weeks after last injection, that means I start pct 3 weeks (21 days) after last test injection. Isnt that too late of a start for pct for Omnadren250? I thought it was around 18 days?

Thanks

like i said, others will voice their opinion. The way I see it is that sus250 has the nadralone ester in it which is along acting ester just like Deca . So 3 weeks.. IMO. 18 days -21 days potatoe ? patatoe?

why would it be too late? you are still supressing your natural test by running winny anyways. the sus250 is just tpaering out of your system while you run the Stan.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    Ok here's a followup to that question.. in my case, I'm on week 5 of 12 of test-cyp 500mg a week, with gh 4 iu ed 5on2off. I have 4 vials of winny that will last me for 40 days at 50mg ed. When should I start my winny, after my last injection of test-cyp or during week 10 .. for my pct, I'm going to drop down to 150mg test-cyp.. I'm on lifetime HRT from the dr, so I was told that I do not have to do any thing special for pct.
    Any feedback would be helpful
    thanks,
    just start a new thread , lets not hi-jack this one
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information