helpmeAAS! is offline New Member

Suggestions for second cycle

Hey guys, I just finished (I'm doing PCT now) my first cycle which consisted of:
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 200 mg
    Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 200 mg

I had very good gains. Everybody I know says that they can see a big difference, and I put on 20 pounds (looks like I'll keep around 12). My lifts have all gone way up, too. Not bad for such a low dose.

Now I'm ready to stop being a wimp and take real doses. I was thinking maybe Cyp with Deca for my next cycle, maybe 400 mg/wk for each? I don't want to do anything oral, and I would kind of like 1-2 injections per week, instead of the EOD I was doing with prop.

Right now I'm 6', 215 lbs (I was 200 lbs 10 weeks ago), and I would love to be 235 by October if I start my cycle in August.

So, what do you think I should do (steroid and doses)? Cyp, Deca, Sust, etc.

Thanks guys

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You could try:
    Week 1-12 Test E 500
    Week 1-11 Deca 300
    Ldex .5 ed
    Extended clomid.

I wouldn't go above that on your 2nd one since you gained so well w/ your last cycle which was pretty low in dosage.
    Start out small and work your way up.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Nice gains bro. Another true testament that 200mg/wk for the first time user will provide significant gains! Good job!

Thread Information