pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

dosages for women

im wondering what would be a good dosage for a 4-6 week run of winny for a woman around 30.and lets asume she knows her way aroud the gym.
    along with a strict diet she is looking to lean up and tone her already sexy shape.only people with experiance answer plzz.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    http://www.****morphosis.com/article...injectable.htm

"Unless of course, we’re talking about women here…I was recently asked why I recommend that women use the injectable version of Winstrol over the oral. I was asked this question by someone, who I assumed had a female friend who was considering using Winstrol. I then realized I was totally incorrect- not about Winstrol, but about the reason behind the question. You see…I saw a picture of the man who had first asked me the question, and it’s readily apparent to me that he probably doesn’t actually know any women. But still, his question is valid and bears repeating and answering here.

I recommend that women avoid the oral version of this product for the same reason that men will find that it gives them an increased synergy and effectiveness in their cycles.

When SHBG is lowered in women, there is more free testosterone floating around. And as we’ve seen, the oral is going to affect SHBG exponentially more than the injectable will. When we lower SHBG too much in women, we see a strong positive correlation with hyperandrogenism (10 ), and hirsuitism (abnormal growth of body hair), as well In fact, non-SHBG-bound testosterone may actually be the defining characteristic for identifying hyperandrogenism in women. In addition, low SHBG contributes to menstrual irregularity.(11)"

Taken from M e s o morphosis.com by Anthony Roberts

Also taken from M e s o morphosis.com

"In some cases, women have had virilization problems with oral Winstrol at only 2 mg/day. Thus, it cannot be assumed that even a single tab per day is necessarily safe for all women concerned about maintaining their natural voice, avoiding hirsutism, etc."

CHECK OUT THE STEROID PROFILE FORUM

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)
    Last edited by Kennedy; 06-20-2007 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy
    http://www.****morphosis.com/article...injectable.htm

"Unless of course, we’re talking about women here…I was recently asked why I recommend that women use the injectable version of Winstrol over the oral. I was asked this question by someone, who I assumed had a female friend who was considering using Winstrol. I then realized I was totally incorrect- not about Winstrol, but about the reason behind the question. You see…I saw a picture of the man who had first asked me the question, and it’s readily apparent to me that he probably doesn’t actually know any women. But still, his question is valid and bears repeating and answering here.

I recommend that women avoid the oral version of this product for the same reason that men will find that it gives them an increased synergy and effectiveness in their cycles.

When SHBG is lowered in women, there is more free testosterone floating around. And as we’ve seen, the oral is going to affect SHBG exponentially more than the injectable will. When we lower SHBG too much in women, we see a strong positive correlation with hyperandrogenism (10 ), and hirsuitism (abnormal growth of body hair), as well In fact, non-SHBG-bound testosterone may actually be the defining characteristic for identifying hyperandrogenism in women. In addition, low SHBG contributes to menstrual irregularity.(11)"

Taken from M e s o morphosis.com by Anthony Roberts

Also taken from M e s o morphosis.com

"In some cases, women have had virilization problems with oral Winstrol at only 2 mg/day. Thus, it cannot be assumed that even a single tab per day is necessarily safe for all women concerned about maintaining their natural voice, avoiding hirsutism, etc."

CHECK OUT THE STEROID PROFILE FORUM

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)
    It's always a compliment when someone reposts something from me. Thanks, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It's always a compliment when someone reposts something from me. Thanks, man.

Good information is hard to come by these days

Is that you in your Avatar? You in the service?

Is that you in your Avatar? You in the service?

No!!! Thats the MILF HUNTER!!!!!!!!

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    you could always use some clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy

No!!! Thats the MILF HUNTER!!!!!!!!

Ironically, I coach a military academy rugby team, and "MILF Hunter" is a play in the line-out calls...

Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    you could always use some clen.

Getting back on topic I totally agree with this.....Unless she is competing then I wouldn't waste the $$$ on Winny.

For the price of some winny you can just pay a trainer to get her ass in shape....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if she is dead set on running something, I would suggest 5-10mg of var/day for 8 weeks or so. My girl has run var before and she likes it

For the price of some winny you can just pay a trainer to get her ass in shape....
    rofled

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if she is dead set on running something, I would suggest 5-10mg of var/day for 8 weeks or so. My girl has run var before and she likes it
    and how were her results per diet an exercise,any sides for her.i feel is tho i am some what knowlegable on the subject when it comes to me,i would like to here some of her gaines or sides if any!

JennW72 is offline Female Member
    Someone mentioned do not do Winny unless you are competing...I am training to compete right now and my bf gave me 10mg pills of winny...i really want the anavar instead, but we can't seem to get a hold of it...everyone is making promises...
    i only took one pill so far and i really dont want to move forward with it...the competition is november 10th and he says that if i dont do something, i will go catabolic due to the intense training and diet...

a little help would be appreciated...i need someone who has had experience with women bodybuilders before...thanks!

Thread Information