nah3117 is offline New Member

MILK THISLE!><!><!

Hey Im On A Var Cycle Right Now And Purchased Some Milk Thisle To Help With The Liver Bypass... Does Any1 Kno If The Stuff Even Drastically Helps? Ifo, What Mg Should I Take Aday?

Scrub is offline Member
    I've never taken an oral yet. But if I was to I would use 1g of milk thistle a day. It seems to be the average dosage I've seen. Some people will take as low as 400mg a day though. Let's see what everyone else has to say.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i cant say how great it works, but i take it (1000 mg ed) with all the talk about it and how cheap it is i fiqure it cant hurt

Titan1 is offline Member
    well it doesent work drastically

speaking of the dose mine says "extract 4;1 (seed) 250 mg equivalent to 1000 mg milk thistle." anyone else use this? do you take just 1?

Juiced-1 is offline New Member

Milk Thistle doesnt work

I used it everyday 4- 5 grams during tren a cycle, I was doing 100 mg eod for 4 weeks then bumped it up to 100mg ed, my piss was really dark and had an odor, so I had a blood test to see how my liver was doing. Well even though I was taking all that Milk thistle my liver values were in the 800 and 400 range. so I stopped the tren and I am taking suma root and Liv 52. I get another blood test next week to see If I am making progress. My piss is not as dark and doesnt have an odor anymore so I assume things are looking up. I still am on test e now at 1 gram a week. My opinion is Milk thistle is a waste of time and money.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    no idea how it works scientifically but it definitely relieves liver pain from a decade of drinking every day

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced-1
    I used it everyday 4- 5 grams during tren a cycle, I was doing 100 mg eod for 4 weeks then bumped it up to 100mg ed, my piss was really dark and had an odor, so I had a blood test to see how my liver was doing. Well even though I was taking all that Milk thistle my liver values were in the 800 and 400 range. so I stopped the tren and I am taking suma root and Liv 52. I get another blood test next week to see If I am making progress. My piss is not as dark and doesnt have an odor anymore so I assume things are looking up. I still am on test e now at 1 gram a week. My opinion is Milk thistle is a waste of time and money.
    the problem is that you cant say if your liver values would have been way worse without it

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    and with ur urnine being that color thats sign of kidney problems

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced-1

Try 1000mg every day

and milk thistle is one of those supplements that should be taken year round like vitamin C!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    R-Ala also is good for the liver i have read

somedude247 is offline Member
    Milk thistle is a great product.....I use 4500 mg daily while on cycle and drink plenty of water and have never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Milk thistle is a great product.....I use 4500 mg daily while on cycle and drink plenty of water and have never had a problem.
    wow...4500mg? I quess it's time to up my dose

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    wow...4500mg? I quess it's time to up my dose

Jamieson (4500 mg) per tab bro.....its so cheap so why not use a little more...But I am unsure of this : is it possible to take too much milk thistle, and if so, what would happen if doing so?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Im gonna make an idiot out of myself but what is milk thistle.. since english is not my native language I dont have clue what it is. Ne1 know exactly?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im gonna make an idiot out of myself but what is milk thistle.. since english is not my native language I dont have clue what it is. Ne1 know exactly?
    This should help clear up your confusion:
    http://www.skyeherbals.com/materia_m...lk_thistle.php

Chief is offline Junior Member
    My doc told me it cant hurt, I take 1000mg in morn and 1000mg at night. It's not a miracle though.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    try R-ALA, Liv 52 or Tylers Liver Detox, I think they all work better than milk thistle based upon some previous blood work

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Try 1000mg every day

and milk thistle is one of those supplements that should be taken year round like vitamin C!

I was taking 4- 5000mg everyday sometimes more.

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    and with ur urnine being that color thats sign of kidney problems

That is not true, my blood test showed that my kidneys were fine, but my liver was way out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    the problem is that you cant say if your liver values would have been way worse without it

Good point, but I feel it did not do much for me. My liver values went from 26 range to 800 range in 5 weeks of tren a made from Fina pellets. Once my values come back to normal range I am going to try tren a from powder to see if that makes a difference on my liver. I think the binders and glue from the pellets might make things worse. When I made it I filtered it twice but you never know some could get through the filter.

Thread Information