Thread: First Cycle

IPStack is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

Picked up some QV Test Cyp and some spray Clenbuterol . Picked up some 22g 1 1/2 pokers.

Where do you suggest injecting the test? I have read Glutes and Delts are both good places....any opinions....

Anyone see any issue with taking the Test along with the spray Clenbuterol?

I am going on 1 ml for the first week, then 1.5 ml for the next 2 weeks, then up to 2ml per week till I am out......

This look OK guys....

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by IPStack
    Picked up some QV Test Cyp and some spray Clenbuterol . Picked up some 22g 1 1/2 pokers.

Where do you suggest injecting the test? I have read Glutes and Delts are both good places....any opinions....

Anyone see any issue with taking the Test along with the spray Clenbuterol?

I am going on 1 ml for the first week, then 1.5 ml for the next 2 weeks, then up to 2ml per week till I am out......

This look OK guys....
    How many bottles of the cyp do you have bro? I think the best place to start injecting would be the glutes, then rotate sides or in the quads, etc.
    Taking test on its own is fine as long as you follow with proper PCT. I would also advise taking 10-20mg Nolva ED just to be on the safe side. Why would you want to add clen during the cycle?
    How many mg per ml is it bro?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest i think u should learn a lil more about juice before u shoot anything.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    I would save then clen for PCT. Also I would start with glute injections at first.

I have 1 10cc bottle of QV, legit, lot number, exp date, loked into it all. I can certanly get more at this point. The Clen was for fat burning, nothing more.

In response, I have done my research on this, I am just trying to be very clear with all of your help.

So, I will rotate glutes, I do know to inject, pull the stopper out a little to make sure no blood comes in then slowly inject.....

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You're probably gonna need to pick up some more test. Even at a conservative weekly dose, that one vial isnt gonna last very long.

Ya, i will pick up some more in a few weeks. Going to inject this evening, then continue with my 4 day workout deal tomorrow.....

anyone know what I should expect to feel when I take it, I know it effects everyone differently, but just want some opinions on what others have felt...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you are going to have big holes in your butt cheeks now due to the huge size of the 22 gauge pin you are using. For me or should I say in my mind there is no need to go bigger than 25 gauge 1". Sure it might slow you down but injecting slowly is not a bad thing. Good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I would say you are going to have big holes in your butt cheeks now due to the huge size of the 22 gauge pin you are using. For me or should I say in my mind there is no need to go bigger than 25 gauge 1". Sure it might slow you down but injecting slowly is not a bad thing. Good luck....
    Thanks for the info mark, I will try the smaller guage. I am not in a big rush to push it in anyway! Thanks again

Thread Information