MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

** Bust: Valopharm, aka JuiceWorld

Anyone that had dealings with him...Clean house.

Tip led to month long probe in Henderson Nevada

By FRANK CURRERI
    REVIEW-JOURNAL

An elite professional bodybuilder was arrested last week after authorities seized what they described as an estimated $100,000-plus worth of illicit steroids and human growth hormone from his Henderson home.

Valerio Moscariello, 32, was nabbed last Friday after a monthlong probe that caught him mailing large packages of steroids and HGH across the country, said Henderson police spokesman Todd Rasmussen.

"This isn't just a guy selling steroids," Rasmussen said of Moscariello, who is charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. "He was a big player in nationwide distribution."

A tip received last month sparked the probe and investigators believe the steroids were coming in from China and Europe, Rasmussen said.

Moscariello is a chiseled, welterweight bodybuilder and former national runner-up in his native Canada. He drove by his home last Friday, noticed police conducting a raid inside, and tried to speed off in a 2003 H2 Hummer sport utility vehicle. An officer pulled him over, and brought him inside the home for questioning, according to a police report.

"Moscariello stated that for approximately the last two years he has been selling steroids locally here in Las Vegas and Henderson as well as various other locations in the United States," a police officer wrote in an arrest report filed in Henderson Justice Court. "Moscariello stated that the proceeds from selling the steroids has been his sole source of income and that he had recently placed an order of $4,000 for 20 boxes of steroids."

Police say Moscariello also admitted to shipping roughly two packages a week and that the least expensive method of shipping was through the mail.

Moscariello, a Canadian national, was booked into the Henderson Jail.

another link to the story...with his picture.

http://www.kvvu.com/Global/story.asp?s=3444248

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    And you can bet he is singing like a canary too.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    "Moscariello stated that for approximately the last two years he has been selling steroids locally here in Las Vegas and Henderson as well as various other locations in the United States," a police officer wrote in an arrest report filed in Henderson Justice Court. "Moscariello stated that the proceeds from selling the steroids has been his sole source of income and that he had recently placed an order of $4,000 for 20 boxes of steroids."
    Police say Moscariello also admitted to shipping roughly two packages a week and that the least expensive method of shipping was through the mail.
    http://www.kvvu.com/Global/story.asp?s=3444248

Nelstar is offline Member
    sucks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Lousy canucks!

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Lousy canucks!
    AMEN!!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    and if this is true..

""Moscariello stated that for approximately the last two years he has been selling steroids locally here in Las Vegas and Henderson as well as various other locations in the United States," a police officer wrote in an arrest report filed in Henderson Justice Court. "Moscariello stated that the proceeds from selling the steroids has been his sole source of income and that he had recently placed an order of $4,000 for 20 boxes of steroids.""

that was the biggest mistake he made.. moron... shut your mouth and spend 25k on an attorney!!!!

south68 is offline New Member
    ****ing pigs i would sit there and let them gather there evidence on me and let them do there ****ing job. i would sit there and star at nothing. worst thing to do is to open that ****ing mouth. go to jail get bailed out get an attorney and go to court.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    Thats ****ed up...that guy lived in my city enuff ppl knew who he was

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by south68
    ****ing pigs i would sit there and let them gather there evidence on me and let them do there ****ing job. i would sit there and star at nothing. worst thing to do is to open that ****ing mouth. go to jail get bailed out get an attorney and go to court.
    Worse part is, I know cops that are on gear, go figuere

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    that was the biggest mistake he made.. moron... shut your mouth and spend 25k on an attorney!!!!
    bro...i couldn't have said it any better myself. thats why we have lawyers like rick collins on our side. shut the f@ck up and hire him to represent you.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Lousy canucks!
    Ya~Man

Thread Information