Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7

    How to add on the stubborn mass?

    Before my cycle i was 290 @6'3'' and ive been on for 11 days now and have gained only a few pounds, ay suggestions for a good mass diet? i already drink 1/2 and 1/2 instead of milk with the 3 p shakes, 1 cheat meal/day, and 9 whole eggs in moring, with bread and butter. i also eat 3 meals of tuna brown rice with spinach. post work out is 75g protien w/ procomplex and 2 servings of celltech. I feel i need something or some recipe that will help me break through and gain some more weight.

  2. #2
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Coulmbo
    Before my cycle i was 290 @6'3'' and ive been on for 11 days now and have gained only a few pounds, ay suggestions for a good mass diet? i already drink 1/2 and 1/2 instead of milk with the 3 p shakes, 1 cheat meal/day, and 9 whole eggs in moring, with bread and butter. i also eat 3 meals of tuna brown rice with spinach. post work out is 75g protien w/ procomplex and 2 servings of celltech. I feel i need something or some recipe that will help me break through and gain some more weight.
    Go to the diet forum and look at the stickies..

  3. #3
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    What are you "on"? Patience Bro, 11 days is not enough to see anything.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7
    im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca , the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS

  5. #5
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Coulmbo
    im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca, the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS
    Hey bro, use the bulking sticky for a couple weeks and see what you need to do...thats why you should get your diet in check before you get on gear

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7
    Does anyone have any suggestions besides the dumb stickies

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7
    No joke those sticky mass diets are what i use to lose fat
    i need some advice from some hard gainers

  8. #8
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco Coulmbo
    im taking 600 mg test and 300 mg deca, the guy a got it from said you need to take then at that rati. 2:1. i FELT THE STICKYS ARE TO LOW IN CALS
    FIRST OF ALL...you will not see anything until around week 5 with the gear you are taking(assuming its a long ester test) and at your weight your dosages are low..I weigh 292 and need 3g of test a week to see any gains..and you dont seem to be getting enough cals in your diet..if your bulking,ditch the tuna 3 x day and eat some red meat for christ sake....there are bulking stickys in the diet forum..they are guidlines.you obviously have to adjust the cals to fit your need.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7
    3g a week of test i couldnt even afford that.

  10. #10
    cdogge's Avatar
    cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    must have hush or cyber-
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    FIRST OF ALL...you will not see anything until around week 5 with the gear you are taking(assuming its a long ester test) and at your weight your dosages are low..I weigh 292 and need 3g of test a week to see any gains..and you dont seem to be getting enough cals in your diet..if your bulking,ditch the tuna 3 x day and eat some red meat for christ sake....there are bulking stickys in the diet forum..they are guidlines.you obviously have to adjust the cals to fit your need.
    This is what I meant by doing it for a couple weeks and see what you need to do...i.e (make changes)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •