cycle critique

week 1-4 prop 100mg ed
    week 1-8 tren acetate 75mg eod
    week 1-15 eq 600 mg week
    week 1-15 test e 750 mg week
    week 9-15 winny 50 mg ed
    pct- clomid, liquidex,aromasin ,
    clen 2 weeks on/off

i am 6'1" 218lbs. this will be my 6th cycle. i am trying to put on lean mass with this cycle. i have been training hard for the last 3 years and previous cycles have included all of the above except for the tren. i also have anadrol but am unsure whether o not to run it bc of water retention. would you guys add/takeaway anything from this cycle?? any suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance

jayheero is offline Banned
    great cycle wow you did your research what is your pct though just wondering . how is your diet calories consumed carbs that is more important than the cycle bro. i wouldnt use anadrol if you are looking for lean mass that is for sure peace.

mikears is offline New Member
    bump

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run the winny in your down time i think eq is 3 weeks but i know test e is 2...maybe you could run the eq 15 weeks and the test 16? or eq 14 and test 15....id run the winny 11-17 or 12-18 (depending on when your pct lines up) if you insist on going 6 weeks with it... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jayheero
    great cycle wow you did your research what is your pct though just wondering . how is your diet calories consumed carbs that is more important than the cycle bro. i wouldnt use anadrol if you are looking for lean mass that is for sure peace.
    where do you see drol in his cycle?

mikears is offline New Member
    I Was Thinking Of Running Drol Possibly Weeks 1-4 @ 75mg A Day To Put On Some Size And Strenght But Early Enough In The Cycle So Water Retention Will Be Curbed With The Winny

Quote Originally Posted by mikears
    I Was Thinking Of Running Drol Possibly Weeks 1-4 @ 75mg A Day To Put On Some Size And Strenght But Early Enough In The Cycle So Water Retention Will Be Curbed With The Winny
    mmm sounds like a lot of toxicity..i wouldnt do it..and winny isnt gonna curb the water retention really you will just lose a lot of the drol gains because most of it is water...so upon discontinuation of the drug you will lose size and strength plus thats a lot of mg of 17aa orals

Thread Information