GettinStacked is offline New Member

Lightbulb How to Get Gear Across the Border Legally

Saw a thread and a bunch of questions on this so I thought I would share my border experience. You can bring across any anabolic steroid (and just about any "medication" for that matter) from Mexico for personal use. I am not sure how much qualifies as personal, but here is how it works and why, in laymans terms (I know cause I have done this before and live very close to the border):

1. you go over the border
    2. find a licensed Mexican doctor
    3. pay him to write a prescription out to you
    4. go to a drug store/pharmacy
    5. purchase the gear
    6. and then prescription and gear in hand you cross the border.

They will let you across, but the prescription which you obtained in Mexico is no longer valid after you step into the US (meaning you are now in possession of the gear with nothing to cover your ass). It can be done daily if desired (there is only a limit to how much you can bring across/day). This is how it worked for me a couple months ago, but everything said, just ask any customs agent and they can tell you exactly how it works. Also, this worked for me WALKING back and forth across the border, not too sure about how it works FLYING (although one would think the same principles apply). The reason we can get away with this insanity is that so many people buy their prescripiton drugs across the border (and yes most gear has some valid medical use), and because the majority of Mexican doctors can be paid-off.

Hope I havent left anything out.

Once again, ask a customs agent on the way over BEFORE you purchase anything just to make sure that the laws havent changed, cause wierder s**t has happened.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    I've walked across the border and got my gear twice, but that was before new years before they wanted a passport instead of an I.D. And with the main mexi labs getting busted I'm sure it's even harder to find gear. I'll be switching over to human grade european gear. Not worth it in mexico anymore.

Motorball is offline New Member
    Did you Claim the gear you were carrying? What do you say to the customs officer?

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    never used mexican stuff and never plan on it..never know what you will find in mexican gear? I had some mexican stuff lab tested and 1bottle had some human urine in it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGGA4LIFE
    never used mexican stuff and never plan on it..never know what you will find in mexican gear? I had some mexican stuff lab tested and 1bottle had some human urine in it.
    So you just decided to buy some Mex gear and have it tested?

Could you post the lab result ?

THX

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGGA4LIFE

Yeah... and my chilli at Wendy's had a human finger in it today............... but I said..." Hell.... it's protein..." and ate it... My girlfriend Pam Anderson was grossed out though...

gmmvp42 is offline Junior Member
    just fyi, you don't need a passport to return from tj, whatever that law is/was is not being enforced. They are running everyone's id thru their slow ass computers, so the line takes longer.

GettinStacked is offline New Member
    Motorball - yeah, you claim the gear and all you gotta do is provide the Mexican prescription. It is legal to take across, just not to possess when you are here. I know its f***d up but that is the way it works. When I walked across the customs officers opened the boxes (I guess to make sure I had in the box what was printed on the outside), made sure that I had all the gear on the prescription, and then ushered me through the line. Had more of a problem last time I brought other stuff across.

Playa4life - I dunno about using it, I was just helping a friend out. He has had excellent results though and though he has had some pain in the injection sites with Test E, he has gained impressively. I do understand you being skeptical though, I dont even drink the water when I go

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah... and my chilli at Wendy's had a human finger in it today............... but I said..." Hell.... it's protein..." and ate it... My girlfriend Pam Anderson was grossed out though...
    hahaha topvega's chili gave him the finger..

Oldman

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    don't have the lab report, but I get stuff all the time from different labs and I always get my stuff tested if I haven't received it before; it sounds crazy but you just never know what you're going to find.

Thread Information