XXGOTTIXX is offline New Member

Impact Nutrition?

Has Anyone Herd Of This Company They Supposedly Make Leagle Shit Just As Good As Roids? Has Anyone Every Used Them .... Im 18 And I Dont Wanna Juice Yet Just Wanna Know What Supplements Are Good.... I Would Really Like Some Input On These Supps From Impact... The Site Doesnt Help Jsut Advertising I Want To Find Out First Hand

jinos is offline Member
    Don't buy it. Bought couple hundred dollars worth and it was crap. Just use no2,creatine phospate,good quality whey protein,bcaa's, and glutamine. Member,diet and rest is how you grow.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldn't go with any of that bs..just make sure you keep your protein intake up (1.5g per lb. of bodyweight or go 2g if you want...) take some creatine or somethin...

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Ugggh.... if I had $1 for everyone who asked about these "legal steroid " companies...

stay away from Impact Nutrition products.
    stay away from SDILabs products.

Both companies sell overpriced garbage that hasnt been tested as effective, and then they try to market them as "legal steroid alternatives " by giving them steroid-sounding names like "Winny-V" or "Equibolan".

Bunch of crap, and that's my final answer.

crizoc is offline Banned
    i just dont understand why a board like AR would give these guys exposure for these products, it takes away from their credibility dont u think. I was looking into these and was gonna try it but the only place I seen that has good reviews on them is the AR website, and random websites that looks like Impact Nutrition themselves put up. Kinda reminds me of muscletech. Anyways i WISH someone who actually tried em could say, "Hey I got awesome gains." but seems like that will never happen. I'm gonna call AR on monday and see what the **** they say about it, if they tell me IT IS GREAT. i'll just say ur a liar and hang up :-p

elite2kr is offline Member
    just wondering what exaclty is equi bolan?

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGOTTIXX
    Has Anyone Herd Of This Company They Supposedly Make Leagle Shit Just As Good As Roids? Has Anyone Every Used Them .... Im 18 And I Dont Wanna Juice Yet Just Wanna Know What Supplements Are Good.... I Would Really Like Some Input On These Supps From Impact... The Site Doesnt Help Jsut Advertising I Want To Find Out First Hand
    the only legal steroid i actually benefitted from was bio-test's mag 10 ,the stuff was pretty expensive to,I heard you can't find anymore?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    That stuff is mostly garbage! They are not as effective as the real deal, actually not 1/10th as effective.

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    That stuff is mostly garbage! They are not as effective as the real deal, actually not 1/10th as effective.
    I agree,even the most effective legal so called steroids are no comparison to the real stuff,but anybody that has tried mag-10 knows what I'm talking about ,but it doesn't compare to the real thing,just giving my opinion on the most effective legal supplement.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    venture into the supplement forum... there are some good pro hormones that you could take achieving good results, you still have to be safe with these and use some form of pct for gains and safety

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    the only legal steroid i actually benefitted from was bio-test's mag 10 ,the stuff was pretty expensive to,I heard you can't find anymore?
    yup that mag10 was good stuff

fullspeed is offline Junior Member
    winni-V wasn't too bad, i had good results with it quite awhile ago.

Thread Information