hill8985 is offline Associate Member

potential problem???

Sup guys I havent been on here in awhile. I took a shot in my left quad last monday...so about 12 days ago. I had the usual pain the day after so i didnt worry about it. Well it has been 12 days and it is just the same. No bump, no redness, just hurts pretty bad when i touch it. I am hoping there is no infection since only the pain is present, and lump or redness or warm sensation. Anybody ever have this problem/ what would be best for it heat or ice? oh well any input will be appreciated...I have my fingers crossed that it just fades away

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what did you inject ?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    12 days is def. a long time...

There are a few things that may have happened.

The most probable is that you passed through and possibly tore a vein or artery.

The other possibility is that when you were injected, you moved the needle around and slightly tore the muscle.

If its not feeling better in a few days, I'd go to the docter. 2 weeks is a bit long.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    it was 2cc of deca ....It was week 4, I haven't had a problem before. I remember the phone rang while i was injecting so i prolly jerked a little more than usual. I'm hoping it is just that, an infection would be raised and red most of the time right? I'm gonna ice it down good for a few more days then if it doesnt help go to the doc i guess...thanks guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    don't know bro if it persist's i would see a doc

i know a friend who injected 2cc boldanone propionate a had the same pain you mentioned for about 8 day's after with no rednessor swelling

Thread Information