chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

d*****i labs

anyone try dl's new winny tabs?
    or even his var tabs?
    what do you think?

bump

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent tried the winny tabs but from what i know DL is good quality stuff.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i havent tried the winny tabs but from what i know DL is good quality stuff.
    wouldnt touch it personally

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    wouldnt touch it personally

Neither would I...........

Dude's the biggest scumbag on the 'net.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Dude's the biggest scumbag on the 'net.
    Why do you say that? I never dealt with him but I heard he was pretty good with happy customers. Just wondering because I always considered him to be a backup if my regular guy goes out of business...

He tried to post fake lab tests here. He ripped off a customer I know from BB4L...

He's really just a total asshole. He keeps trying to e-mail me ...but to be honest....I don't need to talk to him.

wow why all the bad talk about him now? i used to order from him last year been out for a while wanted to place another order? you sure he would scam someone? my boy probally sent him over $50k lastyear and never got scammed! damn you guys got me thinking now? so my question was how are his tabs?

He tried to post fake lab tests here. He ripped off a customer I know from BB4L...

He's really just a total asshole. He keeps trying to e-mail me ...but to be honest....I don't need to talk to him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    wow why all the bad talk about him now? i used to order from him last year been out for a while wanted to place another order? you sure he would scam someone? my boy probally sent him over $50k lastyear and never got scammed! damn you guys got me thinking now? so my question was how are his tabs?
    his line isnt anything special and bottom line is you are giving your hard earned money to a total toolbag. finding another source would be the best option

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you saying you are not getting your cut? Or free gear? Really why is DL not liked... for real this time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Are you saying you are not getting your cut? Or free gear?
    not a chance. hey, sounds like you and boofus df2003 could be good friends

ive always stuck to his gear because alot of good talks on the board about him! and his prices are great! damn its goin to be hard finding another trusty source!

not a chance. hey, sounds like you and boofus df2003 could be good friends

wait a minute was df2003 dl? is that why he was banned?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    boofus df2003

Good ol Boof lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    wait a minute was df2003 dl? is that why he was banned?
    solicited boards, lied, has pulled many stunts...just a total piece of work nobody should pay attn to. hell, even his precious msci crowd hates him. he sucks at life and is pretty bitter about it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I along with many friends have used him many times with NO issues. (NO I do NOT get kickbacks from him)

I have had no issues with any labs I've used including DL. If you were to ask me the same question about Zen***, DPh**** etc... I'd say the same thing.

To answer your question, I have NEVER used his tabs, (I'd rather inject). I do know many of my friends have and they seem to like them because they continue to buy more.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-22-2005 at 12:51 PM.

he sucks at life and is pretty bitter about it
    Sucks at life? Thats a new one....

Blog Entries
    You know ive got nothing but respect for ya BLT, however i just dont understand how you can continue to post on dl's behalf. As a fellow moderator, i would expect you to know how some members can become royal pain in the asses. You understand completely how he messed up, broke the rules time and time again.... You can further see that he has been removed from the boards and nobody wants him around. He is a sneaky, shady lier and dozens of people would have my back on this. The labs business practices were less than security conscious and also lacked customer confidentiality. So, without going further, i just want to know why anyone would choose to say anything positive about this characters business?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    You know ive got nothing but respect for ya BLT, however i just dont understand how you can continue to post on dl's behalf. As a fellow moderator, i would expect you to know how some members can become royal pain in the asses. You understand completely how he messed up, broke the rules time and time again.... You can further see that he has been removed from the boards and nobody wants him around. He is a sneaky, shady lier and dozens of people would have my back on this. The labs business practices were less than security conscious and also lacked customer confidentiality. So, without going further, i just want to know why anyone would choose to say anything positive about this characters business?
    Hes been nothing but stand up to me my shit got here on time, i went from 240 to 256 on a 6 week cycle of his prop...hes done nothing wrong to me...seems like you have something against him but what has he done shady or sneaky to you im curious
    Last edited by speedtraining; 06-22-2005 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    you have a pm speedtraining

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    you have a pm speedtraining
    Hey, I want one too!

He even stooped so low as to scam a guy for 1 bottle of deca !

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...2&postcount=44

He even stooped so low as to scam a guy for 1 bottle of deca !

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...2&postcount=44
    It's like we aren't even talking abou the same person first time i ordered he gave me free nolva n clomid, second time Prop, i just ordered some more prop and dbol and i'll let every one know how that order goes...but my expiernece he has taken care of me...seems generious to me

Bro, You know I respect you more than anyone!!!! DL was the only guy who came through for me during a very critical time. He has helped me out tremendously. I am only speaking for myself along with my buddies who have used his stuff. I have never seen proof that he is DF, and you know me, I honestly stay out off all the bullshit when it comes to shit like this. I also don't understand why a lot of his references are MODS from this board along with other popular boards? I do know that there are guys doing whatever they can do ruine his name. Now, I'm NOT saying you at all. In fact, I think this might even be the first time I've seen you write something bad about him. All these claims are never ever backed up 100%.But, it's funny, when a lab starts to do really good, there is always someone trying to ruine them for reasons I have no idea why. I mean, guys were flooding his email addy with FAKE orders to try and screw with him. So, who am I to believe? If I have used a labs gear, I then have a right to comment on it. Guys who supposably got his gear tested and it came back underdosed are the same guys who when asked for proof, have gone away. Again, I hate shit like this. I can't even comment in threads like this because then people think I get some kickbacks for saying shit. I'm the most open and honest guy around. I would NEVER EVER use gear that I thought was shit!!! EVER! And honestly, I probably don't know the whole story behind this. IF you would like to discuss, please PM me bro.

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    It's like we aren't even talking abou the same person first time i ordered he gave me free nolva n clomid, second time Prop, i just ordered some more prop and dbol and i'll let every one know how that order goes...but my expiernece he has taken care of me...seems generious to me
    Thats what's so strange about this whole thing. He was late with my order about 5 days and through in 2 orders of Winny tabs, NOLVA, CLOMID and a TEST??? It's like there is more than one DL??? Something doesn't add up??

Blog Entries
    thanks BLT, i will hit you up via pm

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I also don't understand why a lot of his references are MODS from this board along with other popular boards?
    BLT
    Well...frankly, from what I've seen, only the very inactive mods back him...they probably are not aware of what's going on with him.

No offense, but his list has one guy who passed away as a reference, and I think 2-3 of those guys he calls "references" no longer even back him...and as well, at least 2 on his reference list aren't even mods where his ref. list says they are anymore, as they've been removed.

Sh-Sh-Sh-SHAAAAAADY.....

Well...frankly, from what I've seen, only the very inactive mods back him...they probably are not aware of what's going on with him.

No offense, but his list has one guy who passed away as a reference, and I think 2-3 of those guys he calls "references" no longer even back him...and as well, at least 2 on his reference list aren't even mods where his ref. list says they are anymore, as they've been removed.

Sh-Sh-Sh-SHAAAAAADY.....
    hooker? have you tried his tabs? im just trying to see if his tabs are worth taking since i have them laying around here anyways! i just dont want to take them if there dirty?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just got some test blend, winny from him, he was late but sent free winny tabs, prop, can someone PM the prob with him cuz I just put in an another order. I was going to use him for test bends cuz the 350 sust. sounded good but I havent tried it!

"Dirty" tabs would be neutralized by your stomach acids...they pose no health threat.

Like...when you eat a sandwich, it's not sterile, right?

We only really worry about stuff that's injectable being 100% sterile.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really want to get involved with this cause i have no business being invlobved but i have to say to the noobies on here that read this that there is alot of politics that go on around here and its obvious to me.. someone is getting cuts from one lab or another and downgrading one lab or another. thats just my observation take it for what it is.

I know someone that just ordered from dl a decent amount maybe 500+ or so.. he got free test prop and bottle of winny pills. I think he is a stand up guy. I havent seen the results from his stuff yet but scumbag or not I dont think he is a thief personally. Im getting an order over 500 myself and he included 50 nolva and 50 clomid and test prop. well will see how big my friends get on his sus.. then i 'll repost.

BG
    I think I may up the $250 and send it out to get tested, but like guys say I guess thats only good for that particular batch.

BG
    I also got primo from him that my boy already started a diff lab and is going to switch to DL, Im going to see what he says!

The prop I shot made me sore I think the BA is a little higher then people claim..but beter higher then lower for infection reasons....

colossus1 is offline Member
    boofus df2003 :

He changed his name. Its Df2k3 or something like that now..........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    He changed his name. Its Df2k3 or something like that now..........
    that was just so they could wipe df2003 off the server and rid some of the liability of his dumbass, then the 2k3 name was used so he could get hazed in the one on one/staff forums. they were too nice to him for too long...now they've caught on

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, You know I respect you more than anyone!!!! DL was the only guy who came through for me during a very critical time. He has helped me out tremendously. I am only speaking for myself along with my buddies who have used his stuff. I have never seen proof that he is DF, and you know me, I honestly stay out off all the bullshit when it comes to shit like this. I also don't understand why a lot of his references are MODS from this board along with other popular boards? I do know that there are guys doing whatever they can do ruine his name. Now, I'm NOT saying you at all. In fact, I think this might even be the first time I've seen you write something bad about him. All these claims are never ever backed up 100%.But, it's funny, when a lab starts to do really good, there is always someone trying to ruine them for reasons I have no idea why. I mean, guys were flooding his email addy with FAKE orders to try and screw with him. So, who am I to believe? If I have used a labs gear, I then have a right to comment on it. Guys who supposably got his gear tested and it came back underdosed are the same guys who when asked for proof, have gone away. Again, I hate shit like this. I can't even comment in threads like this because then people think I get some kickbacks for saying shit. I'm the most open and honest guy around. I would NEVER EVER use gear that I thought was shit!!! EVER! And honestly, I probably don't know the whole story behind this. IF you would like to discuss, please PM me bro.

Peace,

BLT
    I almost used DL when my usual guy had his house blown away by hurricane and I had money out. But since the guy made good by doubling everything on the next order and still throws in free bottles here and there. I will surely go with that and its good to get in good with a real trust worthy source.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i dont really want to get involved with this cause i have no business being invlobved but i have to say to the noobies on here that read this that there is alot of politics that go on around here and its obvious to me.. someone is getting cuts from one lab or another and downgrading one lab or another. thats just my observation take it for what it is.

In this situation you are 10000000% WRONG!

The guy who runs this lab is just a POS human being, and has horrible business practices, including posting lab results from shit he sent in purposely overdosed. If you want to continue to support the scum bag, that is your choice, however this has nothing to do with politics or anything else for that matter. Oh and another interesting fact about this lab, he was originally using 2 mods (one from this board) that went scammer as his references to help him get started in this business. Even got advice from them as to how things should be run..... if that doesn't tell you anything I don't know what else does.

Served is offline Associate Member
    his injectables are garbage, but his orals are alright. I think there are losts of shady things behind the lab with all of the people claiming to be dl and the people that are refs for him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information