The Godfather is offline Junior Member

Blood pressure concerns

before my cycle (16/5/05) - 110/68

1 month in (14/6/05) - 140/72

present (26/6/05) - 160/90

what do you guys reckon? that is pretty high right?

what should i do to prevent it going any higher? up the doses of the CoQ-10?/hawthorne? do more cardio? cut down/drop the dbol ?

i'm running 500mg test per week, 30mg dbol per day, currently on week 5, i want to get another week out on the dbol as i'm moving back home next week and it'll be change of gym etc.. so i'd like a little time to adjust to the new gym before i come off, and i still don't think the test has kicked in fully yet, although its hard to tell

saluu is offline Banned
    160 is normal bro mine is around 180 and 200 do more cardio take hawthonre if it gets into the 80's 183 or something you can always take altace 10mg ed the real stuff no need for hawthonre just go to doctors bro. drink water do cardio which does decrease blood pressure.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    cardio cardio cardio. the systolic,(top number) isn't nearlyas important as the diastolic(bottom number. a 90 is borderline hypertension, if it goes into the range over 90, seek some outside assistanceif you can keep it close to 140 over 90, you aren't in bad shape.

birsling is offline Member
    I don't think Hawthorne Extract would hurt either bro. Easy natural way to help you stay below borderline. I would say 1000-1500mg ED
    Last edited by birsling; 06-22-2005 at 04:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Your blood pressure is high, but it's still not that bad. There is somekind of garlic supplement that I learned about when I was working at a supplement shop. Lots of costumers testimonials said it's good stuff and it really works.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    When your cycle is over it should return to the original number. But those numbers aren't that bad bro...Just keep checking it as we all should. How many weeks left on your cycle?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    Your blood pressure is high, but it's still not that bad. There is somekind of garlic supplement that I learned about when I was working at a supplement shop. Lots of costumers testimonials said it's good stuff and it really works.
    ive used it and got good results. it helps.

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the quick replies!

i have a little while left on my cycle, i'm currently on week 5 and i plan on running the test for 12 weeks, i was going to come off the dbol this week but as i said, i'm moving back home, change of gym, i want to make sure i retain all my strength from the dbol down there, and i don't feel the test has fully kicked in yet, or it could just be that the dbol is masking the effects a little

still no sides at all yet, weight is up to 207lbs, i started at 194lbs, so i've put on a lot so far, strength is also up, setting new PBs all the time, really happy with things

BTW this is my first cycle, i'm 21, been lifting 5 years natural and for the past 2 years i've tried everything to add weight naturally but it just didn't want to happen (forcing the cals and low volume just made me fat, muscle just would not come on!), but i've really exploded on the sauce! totally loving it! only thing i hate is the bloat, but only 1 more week of the dbol then hopefully i'll be over the worst of it

GF.

Thread Information