jucyhead24 is offline New Member

please help, think i need a doc

hi im taking deca , and test cyp. took 4th inj. there is sweeling on the leg about the size of if you touch your thumb with your index finger. lump is the site injection. very hard if you touch it, mild pain. any suggestions or advice

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    are you taking all of your injections in the same leg? How many CC's at a time? did it bleed when you took the pin out? Mine usually only hurt if I get a bleeder.

I also chage injection spot every time, quads, glutes and shoulders

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if its been more than 5 days and you have redness and swelling mabey you should see a doc.

i took it twice in the same leg. 3ccs. it might of drip 1 drop is ususally normal. its not the normal pain. the pain is light but there is swelling, which i never had before

no redness and it has been 3 days

if it's red without you rubbing it all the itme, I might think about seeing a doc.

but it is hard as a rock, ever happen to anyone

its not red just super hard

IMO 3cc's at a time is a lot, I only take 2 at a time in glute and quad, 1 in the shoulder.

i dont believe people put it in the delt. so any adive anyone

is swelling normal

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucyhead24
    its not red just super hard
    hmmm... ............J/k

you sound paranoid.. redness, heat, and swelling are the usual signs of an infection..

you might have an aggravated muscle, this could happen for several reasons while injecting..

but i could be wrong.. i hope it's not an infection because you might have to get it cut straight out of the muscle.. ouch!!! or just antibiotics.

good luck

your putting a foreign substance into your body, a little swelling is normal.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    Heat it up and rub it out witha tennis ball on top of a wet rag you heat up in the microwave. You got too much juice in one spot so you wanna heat it up to help it disperse and move it around with the tennis ball or whatever. If you don't disperse it you're at higher risk for absess that's all. It happens just keep changing your injection sites. I inject shoulders on shoulder workout day, legs on legs and so forth as the bloodflow from the workout seems to help move the juice on into the blood and I get an incredible pump(especially in the shoulders.).

everyone is differnt though, some people never have swelling

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i took it twice in the same leg. 3ccs. it might of drip 1 drop is ususally normal. its not the normal pain. the pain is light but there is swelling, which i never had before
    2 seperate 3cc injections? Within what time period. Even 3cc twice a week in the same spot is a lot. I get a golf ball at 2cc's. I'm using about 14cc's a week so I run out of fresh sites now and then.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    2 seperate 3cc injections? Within what time period. Even 3cc twice a week in the same spot is a lot. I get a golf ball at 2cc's. I'm using about 14cc's a week so I run out of fresh sites now and then.
    14 cc? of what? wow

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    fellas lets give the man what he needs to hear. Bro there is no shame in going to see the doc. You should be ready and willing to see the doc if you are gonna use AAS. If even the possibility of infection is there just drop by for an appointment, who cares, its no big deal. IMO its really not a good thing to procrastinate seeing the doctor when juiceing because so much can go wrong and when you notice the correct warning signs of infection, i.e. redness swelling and a hard lump? lets not be silly, just get it checked. if its out of the ordinary enough to really worry about then ease your mind. All this is just MO but it is important to be responsible and safe with your body

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    14 cc? of what? wow
    10 cc's of tren and 4 cc's of test. Oh yeah and 14iu's of GH and 560mcg's of IGF.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    hi im taking deca, and test cyp. took 4th inj. there is sweeling on the leg about the size of if you touch your thumb with your index finger. lump is the site injection. very hard if you touch it, mild pain. any suggestions or advice
    don't worry man, i get that all the time when i move the syringe around while it's in.

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    fellas lets give the man what he needs to hear. Bro there is no shame in going to see the doc. You should be ready and willing to see the doc if you are gonna use AAS. If even the possibility of infection is there just drop by for an appointment, who cares, its no big deal. IMO its really not a good thing to procrastinate seeing the doctor when juiceing because so much can go wrong and when you notice the correct warning signs of infection, i.e. redness swelling and a hard lump? lets not be silly, just get it checked. if its out of the ordinary enough to really worry about then ease your mind. All this is just MO but it is important to be responsible and safe with your body
    My right glute was sore and swelled up for about 3 or 4 days this past weekend because I lost track of my rotation and hit the same glute again. The swelling went up into my lower back slightly and I was almost concerned but now it's gone. Probably had something to do with my lower back workout this week also. If you think you need to go to the doc by all means go but remember he's going to write down whatever you tell him in your medical records so if you say your injecting roids in your ass it might come back to bite you there down the road.

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    had the same problem swelling above the knee cap and red too. It was warm to touch. I freaked out a little about it. It disappeared like after 3 days.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes jerseyboy bro i agree it is important to be discreet, but lets also remember that not going to the doc and having permanent ailment form a bad injection could also be considered "biting one in the ass" lol. bro your right i just think its important people are not afraid to ask for help when it might really be important just because of the juice stigma.. an i naking sense bro?

i dont think it is infected it looks to slowly be shirnking, ill change site. i dont think i could do delts. I never even heard of it till this site. I like quad, i never even done gulte yet...only done 4 shots

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Bro u put a foriegn substance in ur body which is oil based, it will take time to absorb, just bear it, and do the delts they are the easiest. And i fine the most convenient. Calm down about it also. I have gone through it, im sure u can. Just dont do it and wear a white shirt that can sometimes be a problem, well i was driving on the way to work on the 95 also, so that didnt help.

i dont think it is infected it looks to slowly be shirnking, ill change site. i dont think i could do delts. I never even heard of it till this site. I like quad, i never even done gulte yet...only done 4 shots
    Delts are easy bro. If you can do quads you can do delts. And glutes are usually where people start their first injections. It can be a pain in the ass if your stiff and can't turn around that far. Have you checked out the sitefor site injections. I think it's called siteinjections.com or something like that.

paramedic is offline New Member
    Alright Bros These are my thoughts out loud on injecting so anyone doesn't have problems post injection. This is not medical advice by no means. And I am not responsible for no bodys f*** ups either. First of all you should only inject the following cc's the these specific areas in question- Quads 2cc max laterally(on the side), Delts 1cc max two finger widths from the top of your arm and in the middle of the delt. Gluts 3cc max, here is the proper locating site for gluts in lamen terms- if you can stretch this far with your left hand place on the top of your right hip bone laterally (your sides). Where your wrist connects to your hand place at the very top of hip with fingers pointing downward and your thumb pointing outward. Like making the letter L, the place in between your thumb and fingers is the only place where you should stick the pin with the bevel of the pin facing up. Any where other than this site you are running a high risk for injury, nerve damage or even striking the bone that can lead to infection to wear they will have to amputate that part of the pelvic bone. Make sure you aspirate before injecting if there is blood when aspirating pull the pin out and inject in a different site. It is normal to see a drop or a little oozing after the fact. Then massage the area for equal distribution of the AS it also helps for reduction in soreness. It just kills me when I see my fellow Bros having so much trouble post injections, because ya'll about 98% doing it wrong. Oh yeah, alternate the sites, you should never use the same muscle twice in a row, it causes scarring and tissue necrosis. If this is out of the guidelines, mods just erase the post after two days and I didn't write it, it is a delusion of your mind from improperly injecting.

http://siteinjections.com/index3.htm
    This site is a good illustration of the places to stick but lacks instructions like what land marks to find to stick in the proper place, proper technique, and risks involved when injecting in the wrong site or the proper amounts cc's for each site.
    I do this for a living so I think I know what I am talking about. Just use your common sense. I have stuck every known needle or tube in thousands of people and into every orfice on the human body so who would you trust, pictures on a site or proper instructions from a licensed individual?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    use ice to decrease the swelling, NOT HEAT! you use ice for an acute injury,heat for achronic injury. ice twenty minutes every 2 hours your awake, if in 3 days it is more painful and you can visualy see signs of redness and the inflamation is gereater,get to your primary care physician and get some antibiotics.

Good advice Doc. Sust

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic
    Good advice Doc. Sust
    thank you, i know when most people feel pain they thin heat, and all heat does is makes the injury worse and allow for increased blood flow to let the injury spread, where as the ice contains the injury and drops the swelling. after 5-7 days of treatment with ice you can switch to using both heat and ice. you can do 5 minutes ice, 5 minutes heat,and then 10 more with the ice to pump the edema and fluid out of the area, instead of just doing ice for twenty minutes straight.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic
    http://siteinjections.com/index3.htm
    This site is a good illustration of the places to stick but lacks instructions like what land marks to find to stick in the proper place, proper technique, and risks involved when injecting in the wrong site or the proper amounts cc's for each site.
    I do this for a living so I think I know what I am talking about. Just use your common sense. I have stuck every known needle or tube in thousands of people and into every orfice on the human body so who would you trust, pictures on a site or proper instructions from a licensed individual?
    No one is doubting your skills as a licensed individual bro. Those pictures are a good reference so people can actually look and see what you were talking about in the previous post. Chill out, I trust you.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324

serious, see doc just be safe bro...

Thread Information