justin2305 is offline Senior Member

hey guys quick ? on some var???

sup guys, i was thinkin of hittin up this cycle and didnt no whether or not i needed a few things.. alright im natrally lean and build muscle fairly easy and am not wanting to juice for a while so ive been thinking of hitting up some var.. im not a fan of high dose cycles and what not, IMO the slower the mucsle growth the better lol just me though. okay here it is i was going to do some var at 20mgs/ed for right at 10wks, i no var will shut u down at high doses and so forth but im running the dose real low and for a long period of time, i no im not going to gain big off of it but ill stay lean and ill gain some vascularity from it and thats really all i want.. so my ? is how much trib should i take throughout the cycle? i was thinking maybe 3-4grams/ed just to keep my libido up there and running lol just in case i get shut down from the var... also i was wondering if i should maybe go ahead and run some nolva at 10mgs/ed?? and what other supps/vitamins should i run while on this cycle?
    ill be running proper pct and what not at the end of this cycle to just FYI,
    thanks in advance for any help

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you will need nolva for this, but it might not be a bad idea to have some on hand just in case. You probably want to take some EFA's to keep your lipid profiles in order and some liver protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I don't think you will need nolva for this, but it might not be a bad idea to have some on hand just in case. You probably want to take some EFA's to keep your lipid profiles in order and some liver protectors.
    u talking bout maybe some omega 3s and some hawthorne berry extract??

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Flax oil, fish oil, etc.

Thread Information