Boudreaux is offline Junior Member

Got back blood work

I've been on anavar for one week, at the time I got my bloodwork done.. My labs came back and my liver values were around 120... Doc said that it was elevated, but not dangerous. Doc said that 50 is normal and 500 is bad... I go back in 6 weeks.... I finish my anavar cycle in 3 weeks... Do you think my levels will be back to normal in three weeks after I finish before I take another blood test... I didn't tell him I'm taking anything b/c of insurance purposes... He said if the levels are still high, he was going to take an ultrasound of my liver....I don't want to have to pay for that shit.... I'm taking 1g milk thistle per day....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    mine were elevated from var last time too. They were back to normal four weeks after I stopped taking it. Try getting some Liv 52, Tylers Liver Detox, or R-ALA, I think they are far superior to milk thistle IMO.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    check the thread "milk thistle" from yesterday, i found some good info on it, along with rla and SAMe...all three are very effective...

what specific "liver value" are you referring to? regardless, it will definitely retrun to normal when you get off, but 120 is pretty high, if it's ALT, and 500 is WAYYYYYY BAD!

AM

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    check the thread "milk thistle" from yesterday, i found some good info on it, along with rla and SAMe...all three are very effective...

what specific "liver value" are you referring to? regardless, it will definitely retrun to normal when you get off, but 120 is pretty high, if it's ALT, and 500 is WAYYYYYY BAD!

AM
    One was 100 the other was 120. I don't know which was which... I know about ALA, but what is r-ala?

AM
    I checked out that thread, thanks Alpha..I'm going to get some ALA today and combine it with my Milk Thistle... If I've got three weeks of off time before I got back to the doc, I hope the values would be down by then.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, those are def. elevated, but if you supplement with any one of those, IMO, you'll be fine, and then continue when you're off

yeah, those are def. elevated, but if you supplement with any one of those, IMO, you'll be fine, and then continue when you're off
    I'm starting to get perinoid about it...

Thread Information