Thread: Real SPorts

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member

Real SPorts

I heard that HBO is showing a rather true and unbised lok at steroids ont he show real sports with Brian Gumbell. Did anyone ever see it or does anyone know whenit is going to be on or on again. I would love to see this one after i saw the shitty 30 day episode.

crizoc is offline Banned
    yes i saw it yesterday. 0 deaths have ever been reported due to use of steroids . 0 case studies show steroid use is directly tied to cardiovascular diseases or sickness and more info. great stuff. i'm gonna see if i can get it from HBO.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah it was pretty good, way better than that crap spewed on that 30 days show!! You should definitely try to catch it again.

crizoc is offline Banned
    its gonna be on today around 4PM EST if i am not mistaken. check ur local listings.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I thought it was cool in that show when they talked to the 70 year old guy who has used steroids since the 60's. He looks pretty good for a 70 year old person.

crizoc is offline Banned
    yea, except for his skin. looked like leather lol. but yea he was in good shape.

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    crizoc- did u ever find out bout getting a copy of the real sports episode

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    good show. the brainwashed american public should watch this show and learn the truth about aas. i've been in conversations about aas with people that know only what they have heard and they always talk about the dangers of steroids while they are holding a beer in one hand and a ciggerette in the other. lol. so many people will believe anything they hear, it's a shame.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    I think it all comes down to legalities. Everyone knows that smoking and drinking are bad for you, but being that they are legal, society excepts it. If aas were legal, without a prescription, everyone if not most would except it. Hey, its cool though. To each there own. The smoking thing reminds me of Kingpin, when Woody Harilson says in rebuttal to Ishmal's smoking is bad for you, "who knows better than the good people at the american tabacco industry. If your dead you can't smoke" Damn, I rambled on there. Sorry.

Thread Information