coachj0233 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone used The Oasis rejuvenation site? Opinions please..

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever used this service. If so how were the prices, the service, and the quality of the products? How long did it take to get everything started? Thanks for the info in advance
    -coachj

back to the top for some opinions.

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    I just got my stuff from them about 2 weeks ago. Your going to need to get a blood test and a recent physicle. You can try to get your insurance to pay for it but if not, they can arange the blood test for you for $170. After that, you can order what you want. The're expensive, no question about it, but it's 100% legal and for people with no sources(like me) it can be your only option. The gear is all human grade. I got 3 bottles of test cyp 200mg/ml, 2 bottles of test Prop 100mg/ml and 50 syringes shipped next day to my house for $575. It was $100 for each bottle + syringes + doctors fee + shipping for $575. The whole process took about a week from getting a blood test, to having the package in your hands.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    I just got my stuff from them about 2 weeks ago. Your going to need to get a blood test and a recent physicle. You can try to get your insurance to pay for it but if not, they can arange the blood test for you for $170. After that, you can order what you want. The're expensive, no question about it, but it's 100% legal and for people with no sources(like me) it can be your only option. The gear is all human grade. I got 3 bottles of test cyp 200mg/ml, 2 bottles of test Prop 100mg/ml and 50 syringes shipped next day to my house for $575. It was $100 for each bottle + syringes + doctors fee + shipping for $575. The whole process took about a week from getting a blood test, to having the package in your hands.
    $575!!!!! That's damn cheap compared to most HRT. I used HRT before I had other means and it cost me $1600 for four vials of test cyp 200/mL, two deca 200/mL, and come clomid. Maybe I'll check that place out. Oh...and my blood tests were $300, but went towards the price of the juice.

ok i think ill be choosing somewhere else then. thats high compared to alot of other HRT clinics i see mentioned on other boards i post on. thanks for the feedback though.
    -coachj

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    ok i think ill be choosing somewhere else then. thats high compared to alot of other HRT clinics i see mentioned on other boards i post on. thanks for the feedback though.
    -coachj
    what other clinics....do tell

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    stick around here for a while and find a domestic source. they are 1/4 the price and most can have everything at your door in a week too. there are plenty of near medical grade labs.. good luck.

proboy1 is offline New Member
    I don't have a supplier either so I signed up for a consultation. If other sources are only 1/4 the price I wish they'd contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by proboy1
    I don't have a supplier either so I signed up for a consultation. If other sources are only 1/4 the price I wish they'd contact me!
    OHH....that was dumb

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Pro boy, stick around youll find a source. I wouldnt be asking flat out like that. I did the same thing as you. I went through a rejuvination clinic first, now I have all I need. $575 is very cheap for a facility like that. I payed over $400 alone for the blood work, then $150 per bottle of test cyp and $200 a bottle of deca . A multidose vial of HCG was $50...

But yes, You can find the same gear, for a quarter of the price. Just be patient....

guys i dont need a source lol. ive been on these boards since '97 so ive got a TON of different sources i could go to. (and please dont ask me for any sources)

I want to go the legal route now since i have a wife and a good career goin. Ill probably go with dr staywell though as they have great prices and i hear the service is wonderful. i was recommended the oasis place through another guy on one of the boards i go to so i figured id ask about it here.

thanks for the feedback though, i really appreciate it.
    -coachj

PS- for all of the new guys out there..... its not very smart to say openly you dont have a source. you guys will be bombarded with PM's and emails from people telling you they can get you shit and will be flat out SCAMMED! stick around for a while, talk to vets for a while about things, and once people have seen youve been around for a while, they may help you out here and there as far as who is a trusted guy and who isnt.

believe me i remember the days when i was foaming at the mouth to find a guy who could sell me some shit. damn im soooo glad i researched for a while and asked any question that came to mind. i wouldve hated to have bought right away bc first of all i wouldve been scammed by the guy who was tryin to sell me adex tabs at 4 bucks a tab lol, and second of all i wouldve ended up payin 16 bucks for an amp of test! hell now i can buy amps for 2.50 a piece.

my best advice to you is read the questions and answers that are being handed out, ask your own questions, and dont just stay on one board. there are other boards out there and they all offer a wealth of knowledge by guys who have been in this scene as long as me and much longer. you just cant go wrong by following this advice.

oh yeah one more thing.... USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON SITES!!!!! there are soooo many times the answers are right in front of you if you use the search button. many vets will appreciate you doin this also

have a good one fella's
    -coachj

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    guys i dont need a source lol. ive been on these boards since '97 so ive got a TON of different sources i could go to. (and please dont ask me for any sources)

I want to go the legal route now since i have a wife and a good career goin. Ill probably go with dr staywell though as they have great prices and i hear the service is wonderful. i was recommended the oasis place through another guy on one of the boards i go to so i figured id ask about it here.

thanks for the feedback though, i really appreciate it.
    -coachj

exactly, ive gone this route since '01 for the same reasons. sure it costs out of the ass..but hey, its legal. and to many, the price is more than worth it.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    How long do they supply U based on that 1 blood test???? What kind of recent physical?? by who??

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    btw, sticking around THIS board will probably not yield a source. Find some other boards that are a little more liberal with source posting. Ive been around since last year and I havent come across any sources here. I have racked up quite a nice list of UG labs, human grade dealers, and powder sources by going to other boards and snooping around.

The center I went through, required blood work once a year....

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    btw, sticking around THIS board will probably not yield a source. Find some other boards that are a little more liberal with source posting. Ive been around since last year and I havent come across any sources here. I have racked up quite a nice list of UG labs, human grade dealers, and powder sources by going to other boards and snooping around.
    With that said, this is still the best board for actual steroid chat. Partially because its the most active, and partially because the staff and members have much knowledge.

Thread Information