Prod is offline Junior Member

Missed a whole week!! FCK!!

Well this would be my 4th week on sunday of my dbol /test/deca cycle. The guy i get it off is also the person that injects me, but i have been unable to get a whole of him for the past week, last time i talked to him was saturday wich was my last shot of text/deca. Now i was suppose to get another shot tuesday. Now im obviously pissed and realised my mistake of trusting this guy so next time hopefully by this weeekend im gonna pick up all my shit and start injecting myself. Do you think this will affect my cycle much if i miss 1 shot. So far ive gained plenty of weight with little/no bloat and the dbol is bringing up my strenght ALOT.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It is so easy to inject ones self.

spotinjections.com

its not that im scared to inject its just hidding it considering i still live at home

keylock is offline Associate Member
    No because you can inject deca and most test once a week. You will be fine. And nut up and do it your self.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test?

cyp is what im taking

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    cyp is what im taking
    Cyp and deca are both long lasting, actually your cyp and deca should just now be starting to kick in. Don't sweat the missed shot and go check out the site MBH posted.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you live at home then you need to hide your gear good. When your about to give yourslef a shot preload the syringe, go take a shower, clean yourself (of course) then poke yourslef once your out of the shower. If you can't poke your self in the privacy of your bathroom, then you shouldn't be taking AAS at all.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Just man up and do it yourself.

I promise you, after you do it the first time you will be laughing at how much of a pussy you once were.

Its just a needle. I really dont understand the phobia behind it. It's not like you are even having to aim for a vein or anything

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Just man up and do it yourself.

I promise you, after you do it the first time you will be laughing at how much of a pussy you once were.

Its just a needle. I really dont understand the phobia behind it. It's not like you are even having to aim for a vein or anything
    agreed

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    injecting one self is very easy, although i must admit the first time with that big 1.5" i was shaking, but after the first one its no biggie, just part of routine. eat breakfast, take a shot, brush my teeth get dressed head for work........ easy as pie my friend

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man Up

bigken505 is offline New Member

getur done

i remember my first time .. 1 1\2 by 20 gauge .. and this ex girlfriend was on the phone with me. while i was working on the road.. i would go to do it. and chicken out 3 times .. then my girlfreind started calling me a chicken.. so i just did it .. a good hiding place is your sock droar .. inside a rolled up pair of socks .....

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigken505
    i remember my first time .. 1 1\2 by 20 gauge .. and this ex girlfriend was on the phone with me. while i was working on the road.. i would go to do it. and chicken out 3 times .. then my girlfreind started calling me a chicken.. so i just did it .. a good hiding place is your sock droar .. inside a rolled up pair of socks .....
    That's a helluva girl. Wish my girl was supportive like that.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    It is easy to do very easy, but anytime you inject something in your body it IS serious.
    Just keep it clean - Cleanliness is No #1.
    And do it right ie. proper procedure,asparation,etc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    its not that im scared to inject its just hidding it considering i still live at home
    How old are you?

~SC~

im 20 and yes still live at home. Im gonna pick it up this weekend and forget about what happend, start from scratch next week.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    im 20 and yes still live at home. Im gonna pick it up this weekend and forget about what happend, start from scratch next week.
    Start the very day you receive it.

well hes back monday, so ill inject and pick up my stuff

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Most guys here are gonna tell you that 20years old is too young for AAS use. Your natural test levels are as high as they will ever be in your life ay 20! And you are shutting it down bro. What are your stats right now? And what are your goals?

Thread Information