vestax is offline Member

is this normal? not what I expected when coming off gear...

Just wondering if this is normal, I am about 4 days into my PCT (clomid100nolva20)... Weight is down about 1-2lbs...strength is the same actually, it might have gone up about 5-10%....size however looks like ive lost 8lbs. I don't think there was that much water in me because I was running
    Prop @ 100mg ED (without using nolvadex ) for my entire cycle.

Do I have anything to worry about? Thanks broooos

vestax is offline Member
    bump? anyone experience this

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Yeah prop does give me water weight. Prop causes a lesser degree of water retention than the other esters but its still test. Same thing has happened to me when I cycle. I take the prop out and I lose weight. You just started pct so that might be why your stronger. The nolva and clomid is stimulating your natural testosterone production perhaps and you have not yet begun the potential catabolic efffect that comes with getting off.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Be happy it's only 8lbs. I know cat's that've lost almost 12-13lbs of water. It just happens, especially if you're not running an anti-e's. Next time I would add in some nolva and ldex to see if there is any difference.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes bro your fine, you are never going to keep all the size and strength from a cycle, proper pct helps you keep the most you can, other than that there is nothing you can do besides diet and train extra hard, you will notice it harder and harder to keep muscle the more you pack on with AAS assisting you

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Why dont u use Insulin after the cycle, most people use slin after a cycle do old the gains, but slin has nothing to do with pct.

Thread Information