Safety-1 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon Strength???

Alright guys Ive got a question. Im starting my 3rd week tomorrow of a Sustanon cycle, 500mg/wk. Im 6'2'' 200lbs. and Ive been working out and dieting hard for a couple years now. This is my second cycle, first was about a year ago and was Test E 400mg/wk. Anyways Im starting my 3rd week and Ive noticed some differences. Pump is amazing, intensity going up some, but havent really noticed any strength gains yet. Anyways its my first time on Sust and I just assumed I would be seeing a lot of strength sooner than this. Anyone that can help me out here would be appreciated. I know its legit stuff, its Organon and Ive tested it to the end and passes all the tests. Also used a very legit source. Dont post either if you dont have any idea, only if you have some experience with the stuff. Thanks for your help guys.

Also, I hear people on here crying all the time about how painful Sust injections are. I havent had any pain really aside from the regular soreness the day after. Nothing out of the ordinary though and definitely doesnt hurt any worse than the QV enanthate did. That normal??

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    When I used sustanon in the past it took about 3-4 weeks to kick in, then really kicked in about 7-8! Everyone is different..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    give it a couple more weeks bro, should really start feeling in the next 2 weeks. r u injecting eod?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    sus kicked in high gear for me on 5th week on on the end of cycle.. i personally like sust. 4th week is great but 5th week was better ..good luck. oh yea and strength gains started stronger in 5th week.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    3rd and 5th week seem to be goood .

Thanks for the info. Anything on shots? You guys shots very painful?? I read alot of posts on how painful they are but I havent had any more pain that usual. Just the normal soreness

oh yeah, Right now Im just shooting twice a week. I understand that eod would be ideal. But with only 500 and noone else taking a cycle with me its pretty much impossible for me to break it down any further with these ampules. Planning on pyramiding though in weeks 345 or 456 to 750mg a week. Which would give me eod for those weeks

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing eod at the mo, at about week 10. Never had any pains. I guess everyone is different. Mines the Karatchi stuff btw

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety-1
    Alright guys Ive got a question. Im starting my 3rd week tomorrow of a Sustanon cycle, 500mg/wk. Im 6'2'' 200lbs. and Ive been working out and dieting hard for a couple years now. This is my second cycle, first was about a year ago and was Test E 400mg/wk. Anyways Im starting my 3rd week and Ive noticed some differences. Pump is amazing, intensity going up some, but havent really noticed any strength gains yet. Anyways its my first time on Sust and I just assumed I would be seeing a lot of strength sooner than this. Anyone that can help me out here would be appreciated. I know its legit stuff, its Organon and Ive tested it to the end and passes all the tests. Also used a very legit source. Dont post either if you dont have any idea, only if you have some experience with the stuff. Thanks for your help guys.
    Could you post a pic ??

sustanon never gives me any pain

No, I dont have a digital camera. I wish I did though. Why, is there something I should be aware of that you might be thinking about??

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im starting week 5 of 500/wk of the same sust. Absolutley killed my delts the first 3 weeks. I know you should rotate, so I shot the glutes, and it was more bareable, but still hard to sit. I only noticed a very slight change so far, and have been eating strictly, for 8 weeks. This is also week two of 30mg/day dbol , so Im hoping the next few weeks bring very noticeable results for myself so I can keep my drive up. Havent had any crazy power increases, although I have increased my curl and fly weights by about 30lbs each. Im wondering if I should stack something else like deca as well?

Dexta is offline Associate Member

Cool

Quit being such a baby safety. Your probably just some recovering fat a** that is worried about getting picked on so you picked up some weights and tried steroids . Do yourself a favor and quit using, find a friend that is in better shape and give your gear to him.

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    im takin sust right now same as you twice a week with great gainswas 153 now 168 just bout to finish my 5th week. eat like crazy train like crazy sleep and eat right you be fine. i never have any pain with inject and i do delts and quads

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Quit being such a baby safety. Your probably just some recovering fat a** that is worried about getting picked on so you picked up some weights and tried steroids . Do yourself a favor and quit using, find a friend that is in better shape and give your gear to him.
    Real nice first post Dexta, your gonna fit in round here i'm sure.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta

Thanks for the info so far guys. Always nice to have a little support just to know that things are progressing normally. And by the way, welcome to the board Dexta, I always enjoy reading new peoples first posts.

Im injecting 500 at a time. And yesterdays in the left glute has me walking crooked it hurts so bad...I wonder if I should split them up to 2 250's a week? I have a high pain threshold, and grunt as many plates as I can while working out. It seems to me like my body is rejecting this sust. It simply hurts far too much.. Im building a race car in my spare time, so after working out its not uncommon for me to only get 6-7 hours of sleep a night.. maybe this isnt enough.. I think next monday Im gonna try some deca or enanthate cuz I cant take the sust anymore.. people are starting to ask why I walk funny all the time......anyone stacked deca or enanthate with 30mg dbol /day before?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Goalseeker you should start a new thread.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Right now im taking only 500mg of sust250 a week, plan on stacking it later in the cycle, 3rd week in. I noticed pretty big strength gains so far.....about a 25 pound increase in bench just start. Remeber, everyones body is diffrent, if you think your body is rejecting it, it probably is. But try injecting in the fattest part of the outside cheek of your butt, works great for me, little pain, little bleeding, nice and easy.

Roid, I started a new thread, thx...
    Bigtwin, thats where I was injecting. I think your right though, not that I have years of experience, but I really think my body is rejecting it. More pain than gain with the sust just isnt doing it for me this way. I wont, and dont wanna lose my drive for big gains in strength or size, but its tough lifting when in pain like this...time to move onto another test for me....

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    try another type of test.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    I am doing Sus and am on my 6th week. This past week l nailed some serious gains in all areas. I have noticed the difference. Its kinda strange - Sus doesn't give me the sides of an oral - so there isn't this direct connection with the size and strength increases - it just happens. My next cycle will be Test E.

exnatural is offline New Member
    Sus Hurts I Dont Care What Anyone Says Its The First Cycle I Ever Took Of Anything And Its Killing Me I Heard Its Over Priced Anyway I Cant Wait To Finish It

SBZ
    SBZ is offline New Member
    On my 4th week with Sust 250 as part of my cycle at 500mg/week.
    No pain at all from injecting (glutes), and have really started feeling strength gains in the last 3 training sessions.

neilbackmk2 is offline New Member

sus

im into my third week at 1 amp sus and 1ml deca eod, been alternating delts but from reading on here i shud b hitting glutes or quads too,can't quite pluck up the courage, is what i'm doing ok? little soreness day after, initial injecting is painless though. seen slight gains in strength and size in shoulders and latts. hopefully going to see alot more in the following weeks, any suggestions bout shooting the quads?

Thread Information