Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650

    Clomid Question?

    I was wondering if anyone has ever tried and/or recommends using clomid throughout the cycle as opposed to just during pct. I ask because I stumbled onto a thread somewhere on this board that suggested this, and I was wondering if any of you guys can suppord or dismiss this.

  2. #2
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    I take it at the mid point of my cycle for about 2 weeks as well as pct however I read sompthing like your not supos to take to for longer than a month with out a break or sompthing. I dont remember why.

  3. #3
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    I take it at the mid point of my cycle for about 2 weeks as well as pct however I read sompthing like your not supos to take to for longer than a month with out a break or sompthing. I dont remember why.
    wuts ur reason 4 this?

  4. #4
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    wuts ur reason 4 this?
    to keep natural test levels normal.

  5. #5
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,361
    i've read this before also..but wouldnt. i think it would be a waste.

  6. #6
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    i've read this before also..but wouldnt. i think it would be a waste.
    Comid is cheep so better to be safe than sorry.

  7. #7
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    And I herd it helps keep gains??

  8. #8
    hellapimpin's Avatar
    hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SOuthern Cali
    Posts
    2,361
    hrmmmm...lets bump this one..this issue hasnt been beaten to death in awhile.

  9. #9
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    And I herd it helps keep gains??
    Exactly...that is what that thread I read said. It was discussing the different ways of maintaining gains once you come off cycle. It just seemed interesting and made sense since clomid is cheap like you say and if it keeps test levels high then why not?

  10. #10
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    this came from LAWNSAVER's post dated 11-01-2001. A little outdayted but...

    "Question: Does Clomid also work as an anti estrogen?

    Answer: Clomid is a synthetic estrogen, however it does also work as an anti-estrogen. How does it work? Because it is a weak synthetic estrogen, it will bind to the estrogen receptor (ER) and not cause any problems. At the same time the increase in estrogen from steroids are blocked from attaching to the ER. "


    I just want to know if anyone is AGAINST using clomid during a cycle and why

  11. #11
    keylock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    wa
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Exactly...that is what that thread I read said. It was discussing the different ways of maintaining gains once you come off cycle. It just seemed interesting and made sense since clomid is cheap like you say and if it keeps test levels high then why not?
    Right why not, but there is some resion why you cant take it for a long time(I THINK) any one know why?

  12. #12
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    bump...anyone?

  13. #13
    Big M's Avatar
    Big M is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    268
    I read an article once about the use of clomid in endurance athlets to elevate test levels and improve recovery.. It said that it was completly safe for men to use clomid long periods.. The 2 weeks to a month limit is only for women (it can mess up their ovulation and periods and so on) clomid is considerd a very safe drug.

  14. #14
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    I read an article once about the use of clomid in endurance athlets to elevate test levels and improve recovery.. It said that it was completly safe for men to use clomid long periods.. The 2 weeks to a month limit is only for women (it can mess up their ovulation and periods and so on) clomid is considerd a very safe drug.

    Does anyone else agree with this? I am really curious to know becasue I am seriously considering taking clomid halfway through my cycle at a dose of 50 mg ed. My last cycle really shut me down and took a long time to fully recover. I ended up losing 50% of my gains.

    This alternative sounds good and is really cheap.

  15. #15
    needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    Right why not, but there is some resion why you cant take it for a long time(I THINK) any one know why?
    My doc is gonna have me on clomid for 5 months. at a low dose though. taking anavar , t3 and test prop. oh and hgh

  16. #16
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    My doc is gonna have me on clomid for 5 months. at a low dose though. taking anavar, t3 and test prop. oh and hgh
    WOW....must be nice. Wish I knew a doctor near me that could do that

  17. #17
    Tourk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    87
    What dose did your doc give you for this 5 mounth period ?

  18. #18
    needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourk
    What dose did your doc give you for this 5 mounth period ?
    25 mgs a day. workin out great and .25 mg arimidex

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •