Thread: would you trust

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

would you trust

would you trust someone from another forum who has like 600 posts and is a mod? Should I feel comfortable talkin to someone in a CHATROOM on that forum?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you never know bro if the the board is a good board like AR then yes you can trust a mod

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    some of our mods have less than 500 post... but don't become mods for no reason.. they know their shiet.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

ok

well, this person is tryin to get me to talk to em on a chatroom, askin me if "I juice" and shit. I immediately felt uncomfortable, and plus they joined like 2 weeks ago and have 59 posts. Guess I'm just bein careful.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    well, this person is tryin to get me to talk to em on a chatroom, askin me if "I juice" and shit. I immediately felt uncomfortable, and plus they joined like 2 weeks ago and have 59 posts. Guess I'm just bein careful.

be careful wat you tell anybod mate you do not really know who they are!

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    go with your instincts bro...

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Sounds like you don't trust him if your asking us....So dont talk if you dont trust!!!

Be safe

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    trust who you want, I trust the Mods on AR, usually more than one person will answer your questions and just get some good evidence and proof! research! thats what I do!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Trust is usually earnt.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    I refuse to believe that Just because someone has alot of posts, that they are always assumed credible.

would you trust someone from another forum who has like 600 posts and is a mod? Should I feel comfortable talkin to someone in a CHATROOM on that forum?
    No. Everyone is a mod somewhere. I wouldn't trust a mod, nowadays. I wouldn't even trust an Admin (a dude who bought a board suddenly has credibility?).

Some boards are even run by Scammers. Boar & Bull was a board run by the scammer "Humpty-Dumpty" and he took alot of people for their $.

Einstein1905 and DaBull, and House of Pain were all mods on MuscleSci, and scammed people for alot of Money. Screw mods....they don't mean shit.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    No. Everyone is a mod somewhere. I wouldn't trust a mod, nowadays. I wouldn't even trust an Admin (a dude who bought a board suddenly has credibility?).

Some boards are even run by Scammers. Boar & Bull was a board run by the scammer "Humpty-Dumpty" and he took alot of people for their $.

Einstein1905 and DaBull, and House of Pain were all mods on MuscleSci, and scammed people for alot of Money. Screw mods....they don't mean shit.
    I agree, research and be smart enough to know yourself, dont rely on anyone else you'll only setting yourself up to be let down, JMO.

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    well talk to him and you can give him info on cycles! but use fake names and all! get him confused!

I wouldn't trust anyone from MuscleSci and Steroid Encyclopaedia, to name two boards I personally think aren't trustworthy. We recently removed from our staff the Admin of Steroid Encyclopaedia for what we felt were issues with her credibility and trustworthiness. MuscleSci has had several major scams in it's history, and much, much more...

Honestly, I wouldn't trust many mods on the 'net.

nalbano34 is offline Member

I wouldn't

I am new here and am learning alot very quickly about all the scammers out there......best to be patient and get a good vibe from someone.....but that is me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There's scammers everywhere...End of story.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I wouldn't trust anyone from MuscleSci and Steroid Encyclopaedia, to name two boards I personally think aren't trustworthy. We recently removed from our staff the Admin of Steroid Encyclopaedia for what we felt were issues with her credibility and trustworthiness. MuscleSci has had several major scams in it's history, and much, much more...

Honestly, I wouldn't trust many mods on the 'net.

Yo Hooker,
    as a member who has used this board for a couple of years (joined recently) for info. I gotta say your posts indicate a degree of credibility. When someone actually cares about what they write/post... it shows. Thanks bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, I echo what Hooker said about MuscleScam.......ooops, MuscleSci.

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Always trust your gut instinct. Mine rarely fails me

Thread Information