gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

sustanon results

when do you start seeing results with sustanon ? in the first week or in the third as most depot compounds? i was thinking if i kickstart my cycle with some dbol or should i frontload the sustanon? or should i use the same dose in all the cycle?

thanks, any critique would be aprecated

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks, alot in a month.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I started seeing some decent results after 5-7 days.

at what dosages power viking?

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well I am in week 8 of niles and I will never do sustanon again. I am gaining but no where near what I did off cypanate. I am upping my sustanon doseage from 640 week to 1 gram a week, taking one amp eod.

I am barley up 10 LBS. I eat everything in site, only problem is I do cement work and I sweat all day long. Perhaps I will start eating like a horse for the next 8 weeks.

wow 1 gram a week seems alot im not doing more than 500mg a week this will be my first test cycle

It does seem like a lot but its not working as good as I want. Maybe I got a bad batch. What kind do you have, Niles, Karachi

1 gram a week? be careful dude.....listen to your body if it cant handle it.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Same here i had same stuff got bad results.

Remeber with aas, its not the more the you take the bigger the results......sometimes it could be the complete opposite,

sustanon with me has good benefits....... i may not get gigantic like 20-30 pounds but im normally 235 lbs off and imm in week 8 and i have a solid muscle mass i weight 243and im solid.....i think with sust i get less sides than i did with enan without a doubt.....and i get a more quality muscle mass

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think with sus. you MUST inject EOD or your wasting a lot of time because 2 of the 4 esters are very short term 2 or 3 days . How are yougoing to get these esters to build up with 1 or 2 shots a week.Sustanon should be front loaded heavy the fisrt 2 weeks. I start withe 2 amps EOD for the first 2 weeks and then go down to 1 amp EOD this gets the short term esters built up fast and then the long term esters kick in . People think when you do 1 amp that 250 mgs test but really if you break down the different test and how fast they leave your body its not.your only doing 30 mgs of prop ,well your supposed to do between 50 and 100 mgs EOD of prop so why would that be any different just becuse your using sus. Break down the test in the bottle and think how often each kind needs t o be injected so its useful. Oh and yes at the end of a 123 week cycle you have alot of built up test esters so wait 30 days before starting PCT. but do take noval the entire time .

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Thanks for the help but i think ill try test e instead

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, sustanon at 500mg/week is plenty. Sustanon 250 is a great drug. Think about receptor sites before comparing a single ester drug like cypionate to sustanon. If you take higher dosages of one type of drug you'll naturally develop receptor downgrade. Which means you'll see more unwanted side effects than you care for. The whole idea of doing these things is for the anabolic effect. Not the boated water body, hair loss, hair on the back and large prostate.

Let's see, sustanon is test prop 30mg, phenyl-prop 60mg, isocaproate 60mg, decanoate 100mg. 4 blends of test in 1. You've got 1 short acting, 2 medium acting and a long acting esters. So 2-3 weeks to seeing results is right. I've always seen initial pump and strength gains at 2 weeks on sust. You can take sustanon every 1.5 - 2 weeks and see results. You don't get that with cyp, prop or enath by itself. More of the drug(s) is picked up by your receptors in your muscles because they are not being beat down by the same thing over and over. Our bodies adapt to things put into it to protect itself. Even though we're doing these things we still have to listen to our bodies first to get the most out of them.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 12:46 PM.

your right, you will only put on 10 pounds in 2 months........BUT!!! its most quality muscle that you will keep about 8 more of the pounds. its lean quailty muscle, its not going to swell you up like dbol or deca , read the profiles and understand what the drug is supposed to do. your sounding silly.

""""I am barley up 10 LBS. I eat everything in site, only problem is I do cement work and I sweat all day long. Perhaps I will start eating like a horse for the next 8 weeks.""""

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point bigtwin. Water weight gain does not count as quality muscle gain. You may be stronger from the leverage the water in your muscles give you but that is temporary plus it opens you up to tendon and ligament damage.

I'm just done with the bloat. I hate how I feel and I can't stand the smoothed over muscle look. So what if I can bench 405 while looking like the Michelin Man. Women don't like that look and you almost look fat in clothes. More importantly your heart, joints and tendons will appreciate a lighter load with low bf and limited water retention. When you take your shirt off while being ripped, you'll get a lot more compliments than the big guy who outweighs you by 30+lbs but has limited definition. Might as well be a shaved gorilla. I know, I use to look like that.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-14-2005 at 03:22 PM.

im planning to use lots of anti-e dont want any bloat i want to stay 10-12% bf and gain some quality muscle

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Good point bigtwin. Water weight gain does not count as quality muscle gain. You may be stronger from the leverage the water in your muscles give you but that is temporary plus it opens you up to tendon and ligament damage.
    Yeah buddy, be careful. I ran my last with some sust and right at the end of the cycle, I was feeling great, but developed tendonitis in my left shoulder. Keep an eye out when using it.

tank2005 is offline Banned
    i gained 14kgs in 7 weeks on 1mg ov suss per week and 40mgs ov dbol blue harts per day .t shirt pics befor and topless after............ suss good stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon results-picture-007.jpg   sustanon results-picture-005.jpg   sustanon results-picture-027.jpg   sustanon results-picture-045.jpg  

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    i gained 14kgs in 7 weeks on 1mg ov suss per week and 40mgs ov dbol blue harts per day .t shirt pics befor and topless after............ suss good stuff
    You got good results, theres no denying that. But....Did you work out at all before embarking on your cycle? Judging by the 't shirt' picture, I think you could have built more of a muscluar base....

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    gains of sust seems 2b less than of test c just bcoz testc retains more water than sust

i worked out for a month be4 my cycle ...........very intence workouts

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    my buddy is running omna's at 750mgs wk. he's seeing great results and minimal water shooting an amp eod.....i'mm impressed w/ what iv seen.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    i worked out for a month be4 my cycle ...........very intence workouts

ok at least you got a solid month in! glad you didnt rush into anything and you're definately here for the long haul

Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    ok at least you got a solid month in! glad you didnt rush into anything and you're definately here for the long haul

ha ha i see what u mean m8 i no it is silly but i was realy skinny and wanted to be able to take my t shirt off in the summer without my m8s laughing at me so i dont care.at least you cant say that i havent got good results
    Last edited by tank2005; 03-23-2006 at 09:44 AM.

jayheero is offline Banned
    sus is not the mass builder people make it out to be but it is quality muscle it aint no dbol and test cypionate or test e. but it works and makes you leaner and with less bloat personally i like it and agree with the last post who wants a bloated look anyways .

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    just started my dbol 30mf ed for 4wks and sust 250mg E3D...im at the end of week 2 and feeling GREAT!

nolva 10mg ED

standard PCT 21 days after last sust

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    YOU THINK UR BOOBS ARE BIG!!! ahahaha

Thread Information