Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would try running some AAS during this time...and probably some injectable anorectics.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Wouldn't introducing anabolic steroids (drugs) into the body go against the muslim religion? It's not natural. Please educate me. Thanks.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    i am muslim and what i know concerning drugs and islam is that any drug that impairs your cognitive and rationalizing abilities is forbidden. under that context, there is no reason in which aas would be forbidden, ive never been high off deca

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    hey ninth prince22 am muslim 2 & i never lost a pound of muscles n ramadan all what i lose is fats all what i do n ramadan is drinking water 2 much with high carbs & protien + any multi vitamin dats about nutrition i go 2 gym after eating by 4 hours dont take it as a hard thing last ramadan i was training so hard bcoz after ramadan i was having a competion & i was training 2 times a day but if u gonna take roids do it after sunnset ( ma3`reb) its not allowed during the daylight & dats all anything pm me

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yah, my advice would be to cop out of being up during the day and just turn your night an day around. If it's not cheating to eat at night time, then that's when i would be up and then catch my z's during the day

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I would try running some AAS during this time...and probably some injectable anorectics.
    what is injectable anorectics?

alevok Guest
    Bro make sure you mix flax seed oil to your protein shake and drink it when you wake up for sahur, flax seed oil will slow down the absorbtion of protein therefore your body wont be in catabolic phase while you are sleeping...
    Last edited by alevok; 07-15-2005 at 01:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information