nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

have i been an idiot, bros look at this

hey bros. im sure by now you have all seen my posts whining about back pain and asking advicce and so on.... well guess what.... it has returned with my training, but i neglected to mention that everytime my back has started hurting i have been shooting tren like a freaking fiend at 100mgED and its my first time. i did a search and read all sorts of posts of the agonies of back pain guys go through with tren, and to be honest my water and cranberry intake seriously sucks ass. its just low to be honest. i was not thinkin about it too much because i had attributed the back pain to an injury but if i push myself i can still train full and heavy, my shit just aches the day after and the day after but i am shooting all this fina and when i stop the i am fine, but also at the same time i postpone workouts dues for the pain as well. the thing i did not notice is that the pain does not begin with the workouts it begins within a couple days of shooting fina and the longer i shoot it the worse the pain gets even if i dont work out. another thing that makes me suspicous of the tren is that the pain originally set in horribly when i was out to dinner, not during a lift or right after a work out. it set in on my day off after dinner what you guys think sorry about all the babble?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i told you bro 100mg of tren a for your first time is way to much

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes bro i know thanks man i am just wondering if you have heard of similar sides as far as the severe on and off back pain goes.......

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    LOL

When you are overdosing ANYTHING can happen. But when you read-up in the forum, there is a lot of talks on lower backpain and tren .

lower the dosage, and see how it goes.

Thread Information